Chapter Five: Mt. Justice

Dicks POV

I was entering Mt. Justice, feeling more lost than ever. How could this be happening? I never thought I would see her again. Especially like this. She looked at me as if she didn't know who she was anymore, but maybe the old Morgan was still in there.

I heard the familiar voice of the computer system as Kid Flash entered behind me. He sped over towards me the instant he saw me.

"Dude you'll never believe the babe I saw today," he said to me, eyes full of excitement. 

"Yeah? What was her name Mr. Smooth?" I asked him, wondering who in the world he could be drooling over now. 

"I actually was in a rush and didn't catch it, but I'll find her again dude," he said confidently. 

"I'm sure Wally," I said, letting out a laugh. It felt good to be able to take a moment and have a laugh. Especially after everything that has been going on lately. Ever since she left, nothing has been right. 

"Listen I need your help tracking someone down and bringing her in," I told him, trying to get as many people on board as possible. 

"Anything man," he told me instantly. There wasn't even any hesitation. "As long as I get some kind of souvenir out of it." 

Now that was the Wally I knew. 

"Sure, but we need to act as fast as possible. Maybe Babs and Garfield can come along? Or M'gann?" I threw out some names. I wanted to take Morgan down as soon as possible, to get all of this figured out before she did anything too bad. Something that she couldn't reverse. 

"When do you want to get going on this?" he asked me, already speeding around the room, gathering some of his things. 

"As soon as we can. This is urgent," I told him, wanting nothing more than to get this over with. 

"Alright I will be right back with everyone," he said to me before swooshing out of the room. After he left I suited back up and got prepared for what I needed. 

He was back inside the room before anymore time could be wasted. 

"Everyone else should be here very soon," he said, speaking quickly. 

When everyone was inside the room, I explained the entire plan to them. Wally had gathered every single person that I had mentioned. Everyone shook their heads along with it. If everything went right Morgan would be brought in by tonight. 

"Let's go," I told them all. "We are running out of time."

~A/N Hey everyone sorry for the lack of updating I have been focused on my other story BUT her is a new chapter. It is very short but it is a filler for what is about to come. 

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed it. Also please check out my other stories, it would mean the world to me.

I have both a Captain America Fanfiction story {Falling For The Captain} and a new X-men story called {Stronger}~