Chapter 1

(FLASHBACK)
"Minji, Hurry Up Hun." My Mom Yelled Up The Stairs. "Ok Mom I'm Coming!" I Said Rushing Down The Stairs. "We'll Be Back Jihoon. Just Stay In a Your Room Ok?" Mommy Said To Jihoonie and I Waved as He Waved Goodbye. My Mom and Me Walk Out Of The House, and Hop Into The Car. I Was Only 8 Years Old. Jihoonie Was Only 9" Mommy, Were Are We Going?" I Asked While My Mom Started The Car. "To The Store Hun." She Said Focusing On The Road. I Nod And Keep Smiling. It Was Only 1:30 PM So It Was Pretty Light Outside. My Mom Was Still Focusing On The Road In Front Of Her, When Car Blasted The Side Of Our Car, and Blasted Us Into A Tree. When I Woke Up, I was On The Ground, My Mom Beside Me. I Get Up and Turn To Face Her. She Had Dark Red Stuff Coming Out Of Her Head and She Wasn't Breathing. The 8 Year Old I Was, I Shook Her and Said, "Mommy. Mommy Wake Up." I Hear Sirens But Choose To Ignore It. "Mommy Wake Up!" I Say. Then I Finally Realise. "Mom.....My?" I Said Tears Pouring From My Red Eyes. I Felt Someone Pick Me Up. "Shh. It's Ok Little One." The Female Voice Said Hugging Me. "I'm Sorry Mommy." I Cry More.
(PRESENT)
I Was Sitting In Class, Thinking Of That Time. A Tear Slowly Made Its Way Down My Face. I'm Now 17 Years Old and In My 3rd Year Of High School. I Hear The Bell Ring To Signal That The Day Is Over. I Wipe My Tear and Quickly Walk Out Of The Classroom. I Keep My Smile On As I Walk Home. When I Finally Arrive Home, I Walk In Only To See My Sister On The Couch Watching TV. "Good Your Home. Make Me Some Food." She Said Rudely. Knowing The Punishment I'll Get If I Don't, I Walk Into The Kitchen and Make Some Salad. "Here You Go." I Said Handing Her The Salad. She Took a Bite and I was Nervous. "Why Are You Still Standing There?" She Ask Rudely. I Swiftly Walk Up Stairs and Slam Myself On My Bed. I Look At The Picture On My Floor That Fell. "Oh. Jihoonie When Will You Come Back? Do You Remember Me?" I Said My Voice Cracking. "I Miss You." Tears Slowly Riding Down Mg Cheek.