Chapter 3

That's Jihoon! "Nari, That's Jihoonie!" I Said My Smile Stretching Ear To Ear. "What Really?" She Said Looking in The Direction I'm Looking. She Gasps. "Omg It Is!" She Said. "What Do I Do? There's To Many Fangirls." I Said My Smile Slowly Fading. "We Follow Them." She Said Casually. "What?! Are You Crazy?" I Whisper Yelled. "Think About it! They'll Lead Us To Their Dorm and You'll See Jihoon." She Said Smiling. "How Are We Going To Get Inside Their Dorm?" I Question Her. Her Smile Fades And She Taps Her Chin. I Look Back In The Direction Of The Boy and Smile. He Was Signing Autographs And Taking Pictures. "We Will Get To The Front And Act Like Fans!" She Said. "Is That Just An Excuse To Meet Them?" I Ask and She Looks Down. "Ok Let's Go." I Say. She Jumps Up and Down And Grabs My Hand. We Speed Through The Girls And End Up In Front. That Was Easy. "Hi I'm Nari and This Is My Friend Minji!" She Said Pointing At Me. As Soon As She Said My Name, Their Eyes Widened. I Saw One Of Them Whispering To The Other. "I'm a Big Fan and So Is She!" Nari Said Happily. I Looked At Jihoon, But He Was Signing More Autographs. I Sigh and Tug On Nari's Arm. "Nari I'll Be Sitting Outside." I Said Nari and She Nodded. I Walked Out Of The Girl and Outside The Mall. I Sit On The Bench. "Im Definitely Fallowing Them." I Said Sighing. A Couple Of Minutes Later, Nari Walked Out Of The Mall With A Big Paper and What I'm Guessing Is Their Autographs. "Nari. Let's Fallow Them." I Said Disapointed in Myself. Her Face Lit Up and She Took My Hand. They Walk Out The Mall and Me and Nari Rush Into Her Car. Once Their Bus Takes Off We Follow. A Couple Minutes Of Music and Me Excited To See Jihoon, Their Bus Parks At Pledis Entertainment. We Park By a Nearby Korean Restaurant, and Get Out The Car. "I Can't Believe We're Doing This." I Whisper. I Feel Very Nervous. What Happens If We Get Caught?! I Follow Nari who Crouches Behind Their Bus. They All Walk In The Building And We Follow. They Get In The Elevator and Were In The Clear. We Sneak Past The Front Desk And Get In The Elevator. "Which Level Did They Go To?" I Ask. "I Think Level 4" Nari Said Pressing Number 4. "How Do You Know?" I Ask Her Confused. "Trust Me I Know." She Said Smiling. We Arrive At The Floor and Wonder Around It. We Were Looking At The Name Plates. "Big Bang. BTOB. BTS. Seventeen, Yes!" Nari Said When We Finally Arrived At Their Door. "We Can't Just Knock! They'll Think We're Crazy Fans." I Said Whispering To Her. "It's Ok You Got It!" She Said Back. "Me? Why Me?" I Said My Heart Rate Going Up By The Second. She Nods. I Sigh. I'm Gonna Go To Jail. Knock Knock. "Hel-Crazy Fangirls!" A Tall Guy Yells. "No-No Were Not Crazy! I Swear! I'm Just Looking For Someone." I Said Trying To Calm My Heart Down. "Oh Really Who?" He Said Boys Coming To The Door. "Lee Jihoon! I'm Park Minji!" I Said Bowing. I Nudge Nari For Her To Bow, She Does. "Minji Sounds Familiar! Guys Do We Know a Minji?" He Yelled The Last Part. "Come In Please!" He Said Moving Out The Way. "Nari I Swear If You Get Us In Trouble!" I Told Her Walking In. "I Won't. I Won't." She Said Sitting On Their Couch. "Nari That's Disrespectful." I Said. "No It's Fine." The Tall Guy Said. "We Should Interduce Ourselfs." "Say The Name! Seventeen!" One Of Them Said. "I'm S.Coups! I'm The Leader." "I'm Mingyu! Visual Line." "I'm Jun! Visual and Chinese Line!" "I'm Cool Cutie The8 Chinese Line!" "I'm Vernon!" "I'm Wonwoo." "I'm Seungkwan." "Naega Hosh! I'm Hoshi!" "I'm DK!" "I'm Dino! The Maknae!" "I'm Seventeen's Gentleman Joshua." "I'm Jeonghan The Angel." "Hey Were's Woozi?" Mingyu Asks. "I Think He's In The Kitchen." Jun Said. "Woozi Get In Here!" Hoshi Yelled. Then I See Him. Jihoon Walks In. "What Hoshi?" He Asks Then Looks At Me. "M-Minji!" He Stutters. "Jihoonie!" I Said Running To Hug Him.