Chapter 10

WARNING: SENSITIVE THEMES AHEAD
.
.
.
"Minji, I Have To! For your Safety!" I Hopped on him. "No Jihoonie! It's Too Dangerous!" I Grabbed the Phone Out of his Hand and Threw It Somewhere. "Minji You Are already in Da-" He Was Cut Off By Ten Million Beeps.

Sis😷
Sis: Where r u
Sis: u were supposed to already be here!
Sis: when u get back I'm giving u a massive beating.
12:24 PM
Me: I'll be right there.....
Sis: U bet u will.

"You Told Her You Would Be There? Your not going Back!" He Gripped My Shoulders. "I Have To!" I Looked down. "Well Then, All Of us Are going." My Head Snapped Up At What He Said. My Eyes Widen, and He Just Looked at Me. "W-What Do Mean?" I Stuttered. "I Mean, Seventeen Is Going to Protect You."
.
.
.
Before I Could Interfere, All Of Seventeen Knew. They Said They Were going. Even Lee Chan. "I Can't Let you Guys!" My Phone Beeped Another Time.

Sis😷
Sis: HURRY UP

"Let's Go." Jihoonie Lead Me to Their Car and Held My Hand As I Got inside. I Was Shaking. I Was Terrified. I Don't Want Jihoonie To Get Hurt. I Do t Want anyone To Get Hurt. Jihoonie Put His Hand On My Thigh and Rubbed It Making Me Less Scared.
.
.
.
We Arrived. I Slowly Got out of The Car. Breathing In And out Slowly. The Boys Got out Behind Me. I Walked Up To The Door and Knocked. Even Though I Had a Key. "Hide Guys." I Say, My Voice Still Shaky. "Finally. Now Get in Here, And Sit on the Couch." Seulgi Said Angrily. I Looked To See Jihoonie Out the Corner Of My Eye. I Don't even Know What Their Plan Is. I Slowly sit On The Couch. "Now, How About Your Eye?" she Smirked And I Frowned.

"Stop Right Now!" "Jihoonie You Didn't......." I Said Now Really Scared. "Why Are There Thirteen Strangers In My House? Minji?" She Asked Innocently. "We Know What Your Doing To Minji!" Mingyu Spat Out. "Minji, I Have to hurt Them Now?" She Grabbed A Bat.

A wave Of Anger Washed over me.

I Got Up And Hit Her In The Back Of The Head. She Yelled and Held Where I Hit. I Hit Her Again In The Stomach. She Punched My Chest. "Do Not Hurt Them! Jihoonie Call The Police!" I Yelled From The Pain Form Her Pulling My Hair. Chan and Vernon Attempted To Get Seulgi Off Of Me, But She Punched Both Of Them In The Mouth.

That's What Made Me Explode.

She Tried To Go Over to Jihoonie. I Hopped On Her Back and Pulled Her Down. I Held Her Arms In Place But She Still Managed To Hit Me. She Hit Me in the Nose, Which Made Me Let Go of her.

Everything is in slow motion.

I Was To Hurt To Do Anything. I Saw Chan and Vernon Getting Helped By The Boys and Jihoonie Crying trying To Contact The Police. Seulgi Picked Up The Bat. She Swung. Right at My Head. "MINJI!" I Heard all Thirteen Boys Voices Before My Hearing and Vision Faded Away.

---------////-----////---------
Hey Unicorns~~~!!! I Hope You enjoyed This Chapter~~~~! Saranghaeyo Unicorns~~~!