Chapter 8

After The Dinner, Jihoon Said I Could Sleep In His Bed and He'll Sleep On The Couch. "Are You Sure?" I Asked Him. "Yes It's Fine." He Chuckled, Laying a Cover Over The Couch. "I-I Don't Think It Is." I Stuttered. "Well, Where Else Would I Sleep?" He Asked Turning Around To Look At Me. "With Me Of Course." We Both Turned Bright Red. "W-Well If That's W-What You Want." He Stuttered, Fiddling With His Fingers. I Chuckled. I Grabbed His Hand, And Took Him To His Room. I Let Go Of His Hand and Go Back Down to Get His Cover. When I'm Back In His Room, I Throw The Cover On His Face and Giggle. "Why Did You Do That?" He Said Taking The Blue Blanket Off Of His Face. I Keep Giggling and He Starts Chase Me Around The Room. "Come here!" He Yelled Finally Getting To Me and Poking My Sides. He Starts Tickling Me. "Jihoonie! Stop! I'll Stop!!" I Said Laughing In Between Each Word. He Stopped And Pulled Me Into His Embrace. "Your So Warm." He Nuzzled His Head Into My Neck. I Wrapped My Arms Around Him, Like He Did Me, and Let The Warmth Corrupt Me. We Were about To Let Go When Nari Smashed In. "NARI! Jeez." I Yelled as Me and Jihoon Jumped Back. "When Did You Get Here?" "That's Not Important! Jihoon Do Not Try Anything On Minji!" She Pointed at Him. "But He's My Boy-" "Eh Eh Eh! No Excuses! Now Me and Jun Are Going Out." She Smiled When She Said Jun. "Oh? Where?" I Smirked. "Uh, Uhm I-I Don't Know." She Blushed. Jun Called For Her and She Waved Goodbye To Us. She Closed The Door Behind Her. "Sorry, She's Always Like That." I Scratched The Back Of My Head Sheepishly. "Let's Watch a Movie!" I Said Excitedly. "Uh, What Movie?" He Asked, Walking Over To The Shelf With Movies. "Mhm, Do You Have Suicide Squad?" I Asked Tapping My Chin. "Yes." "Put It In!" I Cheer. I Take Out My Phone and Silence It, So If Doesn't Interrupt The Movie. I Get Up and Hurry To My Bag Located By The Door, and Drop My Phone in There. I Walk Back To The Bed, and Snuggle Into Jihoon's Chest, While His Arm Wraps Around My Waist. The Movie Starts and I Already Feel Tired.
?? POV
"She Was Supposed To Be Here Earlier! I Knew She Would've Done This! I Should Have Never Let Her Go Out!"
---------------------------------
Sorry For Not Posting A Lot Unicorns! School Has Just Been To Much Drama and I'm In A Lot Of Pain. Love U!!💖