Chapter 11 •THE END•

"Minji! Minji!" I Hear Jihoonie and My........ Moms Voice. I Carefully Open My Eyes. Seeing a 9 year old Jihoonie and My Mom. I-I-It Was a Dream? No This Is A Dream.

"M-Mommy?" My Voice Was High. Just Like How It Was When I Was 8. "Honey Are You Ok?" She Asked Concernedly. "You Were Asleep All Day!" Jihoonie Smiled. This Has To Be A Dream! This Isn't Real.

"No! No! Your Not Real!" They Flinched at My Sudden Yelling. "Honey Yes We Are Real! Did Something Happen In Your Dream?" They Both Looked At Me With Concerned Looks In There Face. "Here I'll Get You Some Water Okay Sweetie?" Mommy Walks Into The Kitchen. "Minji Are You Ok?" Jihoonie, Or Young Jihoonie, Helped Me Lift Up Myself. I Touched His Face. This Can't be Real.

"Here Sweetheart!" Mom Handed Me Water and I Gladly Took It. "Ok Come On Minji, We Have To go to The Store." My Eyes Widen. She Gets Up and Grabs Her Purse. "Mommy You Can't!" I Grab Her Arm. Squeezing My Eyes Shut. "Why Sweetie?" She Ask Honestly Concerned. "B-Because! Your Gonna Get in a Crash! Then Your Not Gonna Survive it! And I'll Have to live with Seulgi and She'll Abuse me!" I Scream, Tears Rolling down my cheeks.

"Honey." Mom Said, Leaning Down To My Level. She Wiped My Tears as Jihoonie Came up Beside Me and Hugged Me. "I'll Be Ok. And Seulgi Would Never Do That Okay?" She Smiled And Hugged me. "Please. Please Don't go. For me." I Said More Tears Spilling out. "If It Worries You So Much, Then I Won't go till Tomorrow Ok?" I Smile and Jihoonie Kisses Me On The Cheek. "Hey! None Of That Till Your Older!" Me and Jihoonie Laughed.

"Now Come On! Who Wants To Make Cookies?"

.................................:.........
I Hope You Guys Liked The Story!! And The Twist~~~~! I Might Write More But For now It's Completed~~~! Saranghaeyo Unicorns~!