Chapter 2

-NEXT DAY-
I Woke Up, and Tiredly Hopped Out Of My Bed. I'm Pretty Sure My Sister Wasn't Up Yet. I Wobbly Walk Into My Private Bathroom. I Brush My Teeth and My Hair. I Put On a Long Sleeve Shirt That Said 'I'm 2 Kool 4 U' In Big White Font. I Wore Some Blue Skinny Jeans and Black High Tops. I Put My Hair In a High Ponytail With a Pink Bow. I Put On Light Make Up and Walk Into The Kitchen. I Make Some Pancakes and Bacon Because My Sister Likes It and Prepare It On The Table For Her. Just When I Was About To Eat, My Phone Rings.
Me: "Hello?"
Nari: "Hey Can You Go Shopping With Me?"
Me: "My Sister Is Gonna Be Mad."
Nari: "Well She's Not Gonna Do Anything."
Right I Forgot I Never Told Nari.
Me: "Your Right. Come Pick Me Up."
Nari: "Alright Be There In A Minute."
I Hang Up and Sigh. I Know The Punishment I'm Gonna Get, But I Don't Care.
-TIME SKIP-
I Hop In The Car With Nari and Turn Up The Radio. "Who Sings This?" I Ask Nari Who Is Focusing On The Road. "Seventeen. Haven't You Heard Of Them?" She Says. I Nod a No. "I'll Look Them Up Right Now." I Said Taking Out My Phone. I Look Them Up and See Their Pictures. I See One Familier Face. "JIHOON IS IN THIS BAND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I Yell Which Made Nari Flinch. "I Forgot." She Said Scaredly. "Forgot?! You Know How Important He Is To Me?! I Would Want to Know If He Was a Kpop Idol!" I Yelled Again. She Flinched Again. "Now I'm Never Gonna See Him Again." I Pout. "You Will I Promise." She Said Looking Out The Window. I Sigh And Rest My Head On The Window Seal.
-TIME SKIP-
We Arrive at The Mall and We Get Out Of The Car. Once Were Inside, She Grabs My Arm and Pulls Me To The Coffee Shop. We Both Order An Espresso and Walk Around The Mall. Time Flows By as Me and Nari Talk About Random Things. Me and Nari See a Huge Group Of Girls Crowding Around Some People Screaming and Cheering. "Hey Nari, That Short Guy Looks Familier." I Said Nudging Nari. "Probably Just Seen Him On TV." She Said Taking another Sip Of Her Coffee. I Just Shrug and Look Towards The Guy. He Looked at Me and We Locked Eyes. I Widen My Eyes as I Remember. That's-
-------------------
I Know You Guys Know Who It Is. Sorry For The Story To Be So Lame. Love You Unicorns!