Chapter 7

-and It Was Leo! One Of My High School Friends! "Leo!" I Rushed To Hug The Red Haired Boy. Of Course Everyone Else Was Confused. "Oh, Guys This Is Leo, My Friend." "Hi I'm Leo." He Bowed And Shook Some Of The Boys Hands. I Saw Jihoon look Leo Up and Down, His Eyebrows Knitting In Confusion. "He's Nari's Brother." I Said And They All Nodded and Oh'ed. I Laughed and Hoshi Invited Him Inside. We Sat On The Couch, and Everybody Started Doing Their Own Thing. "Leo I Haven't Seen You In Like, 3 Months." I Laughed. "Well, I Was Having Family Problems." He Sighed and Looked Down. "Your Mom Again?" I Asked. He Nodded and Looked Back Up. "But, Since I'll Be Hanging Out With You, I'll Feel Better!" He Stretched The Word You. I Laughed Again and Nodded. "Thanks For Being My Friend Minji!" He Smiled. I Nodded, "Of Course!" After About Two Hours, Leo Got a Text and He Said He Had To Go. Me and The Boys Bid Goodbye and He Left. I Plopped Onto Their Soft Brown Couch and Sighed. "Hey Minji, Would You Like To Stay For Dinner?" Minghao Asks. "Uh, I Don't Wanna Cause You Any Trouble." I Waved My Hands. "Nah It's Fine!" Hoshi Cheered.
-AN HOUR LATER-
"Foods Done!" Mingyu Yelled From The Kitchen. We All Cheer, and The Boys Literally Crash into the Kitchen. I Slowly Walk in, and There Stood Jihoon, With My Plate Full Of Food. I Thank Him and Grab The Plate, Sitting In The Middle Of Him and Wonwoo. All The Boys Stuff Their Faces Into There Food. I Giggle. At Least I'm Not The Only One Who Eats Like a Pig! "Do You Like It?" Mingyu Asks With a Straight Face. "Yep!" I Smile and He Smiles. Jihoon Takes My Spoon Of Food Out Of My Hand, and Says, "Open Wide!" I Mumbled I'm Not a Baby, But I Opened My Mouth Anyway. He Was Swooshing It Around Like an Airplane and When It Finally Got Near My Mouth, He Turned It Around And Ate It. I Scoffed And Rolled My Eyes. "I Wanted That!" I Crossed My Eyes and Pouted. "Awe I'm Sorry Princess." "Eww Gross! You Guys Have Been Dating For Like, 4 Hours." Jun Ate His Food. "Don't Be Jealous I Have a Girlfriend and You Don't!" The Guys Ooh'd And I Laughed. I Kissed Jihoon On The Cheek, and They Lit Up With Pink Dust. I Held His Hand Under The Table.