Chapter 5

(Minji's POV)
He Leaves The Room And I Let Out A Breathe I Didn't Realize I Was Holding. "NARI! GET IN HERE." I Yell. Soon After, Her and Jun Appear. "Just Nari Please." I Say. Jun Walks Out And Nari Sits Beside Me. "What Is It." She Asks. "Jihoon
Is Taking Me Out To Dinner." Blush Much Me?! "Date?" She Questions. "No, Just Dinner. But I Don't Know What To Wear." I Say. "I Got You Girl." She Said, Dragging Out A Beautiful Red Dress From One Of The Mall Bags.(THE PICTURE ABOVE) Woah. It's Beautiful." I Stare in Awe. "I Know Right! I Bought It For Me But This Is More Important." She Said Putting It Back In The Bag.
-TIME SKIP-
I Head Into Their Bathroom and Change Into The Red Lace Dress. Nari Curls My Hair And Gives Me A Silver Necklace. I Wear Some Red Pumps To Match With It. Why Am I Treating This Like a Date When It Isn't? I Exit The Bathroom And Walk into The Living Room.
(Jihoon POV)
Minji Walked In The Living Room. She Looked Stunning. I Couldn't Believe My Eyes. Wait, It's Not a Date. stop Staring. I Snap Myself Out Of Thought. "You Look Good." I Say Looking Away. "Thanks You To." She Said In Her Shy Voice. Why Is She So Shy Around Me?
(Minji POV)
Jihoon Was Wearing a Black Tuxedo. He Looked Very Handsome. I Blushed at The Thought. "You Ready To Go?" Jihoons Soft Voice Snapped Me Out Of My Thoughts. "Uh-Yeah" I Said. We Headed Out To The Restraunt.
-TIME SKIP-
We Arrive at A Cute Little Restraunt. Jihoon Opened My Car Door and I Thanked Him. He Opened The Restraunt Door For Me and I Mumbled Another Thank You. "Jihoon and Minji." Jihoon Said To The Waiter. "Oh Yeah! The Cute Couple!" She Exclaimed. "W-What? N-No Were Not a Couple." Jihoon and I Said In Unison. We Both Awkwardly Laughed. The Girl Shrugged and Lead Us To A Booth. I Looked At The Menu And Then The Prices. "Woah Jihoonie This Is To Expensive. I Don't Want You To Waste Your Money On Me." I Said Putting Down The Menu. "Nonsense! Your My Girl- Bestfriend!" He Exclaimed. "I'll Do Anything For You!" He Did His Smiley Eyes Which He Knows I Can't Resist. "Are You Sure?" I Ask Him. "On Second Thought- Of Course Minnie." He Smiled. Minnie Is His Nickname For Me. He Got Minnie From My Name and I Also Happen To Love Minnie Mouse. I Smiled And Nodded. After We Ordered And Got Our Food, We Started Digging In. We Both Laughed From How Piggy Were Eating. "Oh, You Have A Little Something." Jihoon Said Pointing To The Right Of My Mouth. I Was Confused To Where He Was Pointing. "Here I'll Get It." He Said. He Leaned Across The Table and Used His Thumb To Wipe Food Off Of The Corner Of My Mouth. He Leaned Back and Looked Down. I Felt Heat Rush To My Cheeks. It Was Another Awkward Silence. "Let Me Pay And We'll Go." Jihoon Finally Broke The Silence. I Nod Knowing He's Not Gonna Let Me Pay. We Walk Out To His Car And Drive. A Couple Minutes Later. "Uh Jihoon, This Isn't The Way To The Dorm. I Still Need To Get My Stuff." I Said Looking Out The Window. "Shh. I'm Taking You Somewhere. He Said Focusing On The Dark Road. We Arrived at The Top of a Hill. There Was A Blue Blanket Laid Out. I Sat Down On The Blanket and Sat In Awe. It Was a Beautiful View. The Peach Sand, The Beautiful Moonlight Reflecting Off Of The Dark Blue Ocean. Jihoon Sits Next To Me. "It's Beautiful Isn't It?" He Asks. I Stare At The Shining Stars, Nodding In Aprovement. "It's Beautiful Just Like You." He Said Causing Me To Blush. "W-What?" I Ask Looking Towards Him. "Minji. Your a Beautiful, Sweet, Amazing Girl. I Have Been-" Jihoon Was Cut Off By My Phone.
Me: "Hello?"
Sis: "WHERE ARE YOU? YOU BETTER COME HOME NOW!"
Me: "S-Sis I'm S-Sorry." Tears Threatening To Spill.
Sis: "EITHER YOU COME HOME NOW OR GET A MASSIVE BEATING."
Me: "O-Ok, I'll Pick You Up Chicken On The Way."
Sis: "GOOD! NOW HURRY YOU GOT 20 MINUTES."
I Hang Up. "Jihoon, Can You Drive Me Home." I Say Sadly. "W-Why, You Didn't Even-" "JIHOON JUST DRIVE ME HOME PLEASE." I Yell At Him But Cover My Mouth After. He Nods And Gets Me In His Car. "J-Jihoonie I-I'm So Sorry. I Feel So-" It's Fine." he Cuts Me Off. I Feel Terrible. He Hates Me Now. I Arrive at My House Breathing Really Hard. "Go." He Said. "Well I Just Wa-" "GO." He Yelled. I Nod And As Soon As I Get Out Of The Car, He Drives Off. Seulgi Will Kills Me If She See's Me In This Dress. I Always Keep A Change Of Clothes Behind The Bush. As Soon as I'm Done Getting Dressed, I Breathe And Head Inside. Seulgi Was Sitting On The Couch, Arms Crossed, Emotionless Face On. "Where Have You Been?" She Asked. "Out With N-Nari." I Said Nervously. "I Didn't Tell You, You Could Go With Her." She Gets Up and Raises Her Hand Up. "But Since I'm In a Good Mood, I'm Not Gonna Hurt You." She Said In a Dreamy Voice Taking The Kitchen. I Sigh Of Relieve. "Do I Have Permition To Speak?" I Ask Her Scaredly. She Nods. "How Are You In a Good Mood?" I Ask Putting My Hands Over My Head. "Oh, Just My Boyfriend." She Said. I Just Sigh and Walk Up To My Room. What Do I Do About Jihoon? I Flop On My Bed.