Chapter 8: Alive

We appeared in Kyi's room. I instantly trew open the book and scanned its pages. I couldn't read any of it. It was written in a language that didn't look like anything that I had seen before.

"What language in is this?" I asked handing Mrs. Dawn the book

"It is the Tongue of Angels." Mrs. Dawn said after carefully examining the text.

"Angels?! " I asked in disbelief.

"Well, yes. The angels did write this book." She said confused by my disbelief.

"Angels?!?" I asked again.

"Yes they exist. You think that demons are real, but angels are not? One thing about magic, is that where there is darkness, there is light to counter it. Angels are the bane of demonic power, and demons are the bane of divine or angelic power." Mrs. Dawn explained.

"So God is real?" I asked.

"Kind of. You see, no one not even the angels know where he disappeared to. Some say he ran off into the farthest corner of the universe. Others say he came down to earth and walkes among us. No one knows. He hasn't been seen for thousands of years." Mrs. Dawn answered.

"Well, how are we supposed to read Angel Tongue?" Stan asked trying to get us back on task.

"To read Angel Tongue, we need someone who knows how to read it. And fortunately, I know someone who could." She said with a smile.

I gave a confused look. She turned to me and rolled her eyes.

"Daylon, you can read it. You are a natural born Sun. Angel Tongue comes naturally to you just try." She encouraged.

"Are you joking?" I asked.

"No I'm not. Just try." She said handing me the book.

"Fine." I sighed doubting it would work.

I looked at the strange letters and symbols trying to make sence of them. I was about to give up when I saw the letters start to change.

"Hey, it's working." I said smiling. I began reading.

.....................................................................................................................................................

"I found it!" I screamed in joy.

Mrs. Dawn and Stan were there faster than lightning (literally, they scared the heck out of me).

"How do we fix this?" Stan asked very seriously.

"As far as I can tell, it is going to be quite hard." I said scanning the spell again.

"How so?" Mrs. Dawn asked concerned.

"Well first off, the ingredients for the spell are very strange. For instance, what is God's frozen wrath?" I asked.

"It's a fulgurite." A voice answered.

We all looked at where the voice had come form, and there, in the corner of the room stood the man whom I had met in the catamombs.

He was dressed differently though. He wore a pitch black suit, with a silver tie, and a black trench coat over that. He also wore a fancy black top hat, and carried a black and silver cane with a bright red ruby on the top of it. I could clearly see his face. He had the face of a regular twenty year old. The only thing strange about his face, was his eyes. One glowed with a white aura, and the other was black with a purple glow to it.

"Who are you?" Mrs. Dawn and Stan said in unison, standing in front of me defensively.

"Oh please, I'm not here to hurt the boy. Besides if I where, you two would not be able to stop me." The man said, and with a fick of his wrist, they were thrown aside. It wasn't hard enough to hurt them, just enough to get them out of the way.