Chapter 9: Noah of the Arch

Kyi's POV

My eyes shot open at the touch of our lips for the first time in what felt like days. I smiled and pulled him in kissing him deeply. God sleeping curses suck!

When we pulled away, Daylon smiled with tears in his eye. I had never seen him so happy, which made me happy. He wrapped his arms around me and held me in a tight, warm embrace. Not a word spoken, but so much was said.

"I should have never let this happen," Daylon said anger staining his voice.

"Don't you dare blame yourself for what happened." I said tears filling my eyes.

He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.

"Shut up," I said with a smile, and silencing him with a kiss.

I had been so focused on Daylon, I hadn't noticed my mother and Stan walk in. The only thing that made me aware of their presence was my mom clearing her throat.

"Sorry," I said turning bright red. "So tell me, how did you manage to break the curse?"

They explained everything. I must say, that man sounded untrustworthy (especially since he KISSED MY BOYFRIEND).

When Daylon got done, I smacked him in the back of the head.

"Ouch, what was that for?" He whimpered rubbing the back of his head.

"For letting any other man kiss you." I said grumpily.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that we ensure nothing like this ever happens again." My mother said with a dark hint in her voice. Her eye were darker than I have ever seen before.

"Mom... You need to calm down." I said cautiously.

"No! The bastard who did this will pay! The Demons have ravaged my life for too long and now they have crossed the line! This means war!" My mother ranted furiously.

"You and I both know that attacking the demon king would take an army." Stan said grabbing her hand to calm her down. She sighed in defeat and yanked her hand from him.

Then I got an idea. We have an army!

"We have an army!" I said standing up.

"What?" My mom said hopefully.

"My old school. We'll get people from there. I know the Defencive Magic Club is composed of at least a hundred very skilled wizards and witches that are just searching for a reason to fight. Plus may at my school that would do anything to get rid of those demons. I know they have caused a ton of trouble their. Even the head master was sick of them. Not to mention all those at Daylon's school. If we really wanted, we have an army, we've just got to sound the drums of war." I explained my voice full of passion.

I turned and looked at them. No one said anything for a while.

"We can't do that." Stan said standing up.

"Why not?!" I snapped.

"Because we can' tout children into a war. If we were to attack at all, I wouldn't even want you guys there." Stan argued.

"No, I've had enough. The demons must be stopped." My mother said standing by me.

"This is ludicrous. We can't have children fighting a war. You're crazy." Stan said getting frustrated.

"No, this is war. I will fight, even if you don't. So will you stand by me or leave?" My mother shouted.

Stan turned bright red with anger, turned, and stormed out.