Chapter 2: Demons

The next day, I woke up and was a little reluctant to go to school. Now, I'm not dealing with just mortal bullies, they are supernatural monster bullies. I know when everyone finds out that I'm gay, if they haven't already, I'm going to be the target of all bullies in the school. At least I'll have Daylon.

"What is wrong, Kyi?" My mom asked when I reluctantly came down stairs.

"Well other than the fact that my school is a school for monsters, and Daylon and I are the only magicians, nothing." I said.

"Monsters? As in werewolves, and such?" My mom asked sitting up.

"Yes." I replied. My mom suddenly went pale.

"You aren't going to that school any more." My mom said gravely.

"What?!" I asked stunted by what she just said.

"I won't send you to a school where you could have creatures follow you home and eat you. I don't want to risk losing you." My mom retorted.

"I'll be fine, mom. There isn't anything worse than a vampire." I lied.

"Oh... fine you can continue to go to this school, but if I find out that you are lying to me, you will be out of that school faster than you can blink." My mom warned as I headed out the door. 

I walked down to the bus stop where Daylon was waiting for me.

"You took longer than yesterday." He said as I walked up to the bus stop.

"Ya, well, I had to talk with my mom." I said. 

"Talk about what?" Daylon asked.

"Well, she doesn't want me going to this school anymore cause she found out that it was the monster capital of the world, and she is scared that I will end up dead." I said.

"What? You can't leave this school, you just started. I can't stand being the only magician at this school, I'll be all alone. Don't leave me."  Daylon said throwing his arms around me and pretending to cry.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything or anyone come in between us." I said hugging him back.

Then the bus pulled up. We walked on to the bus holding hands. We sat down in the very back of the bus.

The rest of the day was a blur, until the end of the school day. Daylon left early and I was alone. I was walking down the hall to get to the buses, when someone pulled me into the bathrooms. All the lights were off and it was pitch black.

"Hello?" I called.

"Silence!" A raspy voice snapped at me.

"Who are you?" I asked my voice shaking now.

"We are the Demons." Another voice replied.

"Enough talking. We are here to eat your soul. Don't try to fight, there is nothing you can do to stop us." The first raspy voice replied. 

Then I heard foot steps coming towards me, and I indistinctly put up my hands, and closed my eyes. Right before the foot steps got to me, the room erupted in a pearly white light. When I opened my eyes the light and dimmed and the demons were nowhere to be seen.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A\N:

Well, what did you thing? I'm sorry it took quite a while to upload this chapter. I have had a hard time finding time to write. Anyway, what Do you think? The next chapter will be longer, I promise. :)