Chapter 4: As Long As You're Mine

"Baine!'' I screamed rushing to his side.

"What did we do?" Daylon asked kneeling next to me.

"The mixture of you two's powerful auras must be killing the beast part of his soul," Stan explained.

"Well, how do we stop it?" I asked.

"Well, you two can't do anything. Your auras will only make it worse. Let me have five minuets alone with him and I can save him." Stan said motioning to the door.

"Okay," I sighed standing up.

Daylon and I left the room and waited down stairs.

"Oh, I hope he is okay. I've seen too many deaths already," I said paising nervously.

Daylon wrapped his arms around me, rested his head on my shoulder, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Stop worrying, everything will be fine," Daylon arrushered still holding me.

I took in a deep breath, and attempted to calm down. Right as I started to calm down, Stan came down the stairs.

"Is he okay?" I asked turning to face him.

"Yes he will be fine. He must rest, so do not disturb him." Stan warned.

I nodded and sat next to Daylon on the couch. I let out a sigh of relief, and put my head on Daylon's shoulder.

"So, what exactly caused that?" Daylon asked.

"I told you, your powerful auras started to destroy the wolf half, and a blood born werewolf can't live with out their wolf half." Stan explained.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'powerful auras'?" I asked sitting up.

I had learned about aura's in school. A wizard's aura determanded the true color of their magic, but I had never heard of auras the we're more powerful than others.

"You mean, you two don't even know what you are?" Stan asked looking shocked.

"What do mean? I know I am a wizard." I replied.

"You aren't just any wizard, you are a Moon, and Daylon is a Sun." Stan answered.

"I'm a what?" I asked confused.

"A Moon. A Moon wizard's aura is made of pure moon light. Moon light has the power to repel darkness. Daylon, you're aura is made of pure sun light. You have the power to distroy darkness." Stan explained.

I instantly remembered the encounter with the Demons.

"It is extremely rare to see one, let alone both sun and moon, and the love you two have for eachother only increases your power." Stan continued, " and your powers are conteced to the sun and moon. For example, Daylon, you are most powerful when the sun is up, and Kyi is most powerful when the moon is full and up."

"Then what happens during an eclipse?" Daylon asked jokingly.

"You two become an unstoppable force form those brief moments." Stan said dead serious.

"Really?" Daylon asked raising his eyebrows in shock.

"Yes, really. I wasn't kidding about any of this, you are two of the most powerful wizards in the past thousand years." Stan replied.

I sat there silently,in shock. "How could I have all this power and never even know?"

"Stan," My mother said walking into the living room, " I think it's time for you to leave."

"Okay. Thank you again, Kyi, and you too, Daylon. I will forever be in your debt." Stan said formally with a small bow to both of us. With flash of light and a clap of thunder, Stan vanished.