John Doe -l-

"So, I suppose, we find the kid then! That's how we find the one that tried to shoot Reid, right?", Morgan asked, bringing a finger up to scratch at the little hair on his chin.

"That sounds like a good plan.", JJ nods which causes her ponytail to bounce in the air. 

There's a short moment of silence. 

We are forced to convert our gazes at the steel elevator doors that make a sound before the doors open fully, revealing one woman and one man in police uniforms and a third person in a suit that made their way towards us.

The tall man in the black suit motions for Hotch to confer with him while he points at me with his other hand, which leads the officers to come up to me. 

One of them grabs one of my arms whilst the other one calls out my name, followed by the miranda warning. 

I shoot my teammates a perplexed look, furrowing my eyebrows in worry as I struggle against the iron that is now all of a sudden tying my wrists together. 

Apparently I am not the only one who is puzzled. I catch a few words from the people surrounding me as I am being pushed down the hall but it's all a bit of a blur at first, I shake my head and try to listen in more closely.

"I beg your pardon, officer- what is he supposed to have done?"

"We are investigating in the shooting of a John Doe in Baltimore", a very deep voice speaks.

"DNA was found at the crime scene and we are sure that belongs to your agent."

"Well, the DNA could've easily been planted there! Considering the latest incidents it is highly likely that Dr Reid is being framed."

"We are only tracing all the leads we get, Hotch, you have to understand that we don't think this is a loose threat but we need to take him in for questioning and it would not be advisable to do it here where he has the enjoyment of a home advantage.", the deep voice belonging to the man in the suit speaks up again and out of the corner of my eye I can see Hotch having his arms crossed in front of his chest in a defensive manner whilst his adversary makes open gestures and speaks in a calm manner.

I try to look back at my teammates at the very back of the hall, where I had stood a few seconds ago, one more time and their eyes tell me they know that I am innocent. I let out a short breath that I didn't know I was holding. At least I can have faith in them getting me out of this situation somehow.

But what is going on? 

As I think of it I somehow put all this information together and I get a very odd feeing in the pit of my stomach.

"Hotch!", I scream, trying to stop the officers from taking me for a bit so that he'll still be abe to hear me. 

I  manage to stop dead in my tracks and hold my ground for a minute, the officers at each side of me cooperating, "ask Mr Bernard to take a look at this John Doe, he may be able to identify him- if it is the boy, please don't shy away from any measures to find the being who is behind all this, and please make sure Heather is well."

_________

AN 

okay i think there'll be shorter chapters from now one so that i will push myself to update more frequently i hope that's alright 

i'm sorry!!!!!!

have a nice day/ night x