TWO

AFTER A LONG day at work, I drove to the bar

AFTER A LONG day at work, I drove to the bar. It was a schedule now. The bartender, Liam, became my best friend.

I sat at my usual seat at the circled table. "The usual?" Liam chuckled and I nodded, groaning.

"I have this massive headache. I just had to treat a total psycho patient at the hospital."

He raised his eyebrows. "Now I know I'm not the doctor here, but I don't think alcohol will help treat your headache."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh shut up and pour me a glass."

He went to go pour me a drink and I sighed.

//

Liam

I KNOW ALL about Skylar and Soda

I KNOW ALL about Skylar and Soda. Skylar tends to ramble while drunk. I've never met Soda before, but when I do I'll be sure to give him a piece of my mind. He broke Skylar, it's pretty obvious.

As I was fixing up her glass of whiskey, a guy entered and sat at the front of the table. He had movie star looks and I furrowed my eyebrows. Skylar told me about Soda looking like a movie star.

I walked over to him. "Whatcha gettin'?"

"Surprise me." He answered glumly. He had a sad look on his face.

"Do you mind if I ask you what your name is?" I questioned while pouring him some vodka.

"Sodapop." He replied while taking a drink of the vodka, downing it in one sip.

"I've heard quite a lot about you, ya know." I announced while cleaning a wine glass and laying it in the sink.

"Oh really? From who?" He asked and wiped the vodka off of his mouth with the back of his hand.

"A nice little lady on the other side." I smirked and pointed behind the shelf of beer bottles.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Please tell me it's not my ex-girlfriend, Sandy."