TEN

SODA WAS DRESSED in a suit and was fixing his tie in the mirror

SODA WAS DRESSED in a suit and was fixing his tie in the mirror. I smoothed out my red dress, and looked at my hair again in the mirror.   

Soda wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my cheek. It was the day after Christmas, and Liam invited Soda, Sarah, Steve, and me to a Christmas party at the bar. Darry told me he wouldn't mind watching the kids, so I dropped them off with him and Ponyboy. 

"You look great, Blue." He whispered in my ear and chills ran down my spine. I chuckled, "You know, you're making it really hard for me not to kiss you on the lips."

He smirked, "In that case, I'm going to keep doing it."

I giggled and walked out of the bedroom. We walked on the porch, but before we left I bent down. "Bent!" I called and you could hear his paws running across the hardwood floor.

"Give me kisses." I cooed and Bent licked my face, making me laugh. I ruffled his fur and planted a kiss on his head. Once I closed the door, Soda, was shaking his head, laughing. "You love that dog more than me."

I scoffed, "Duh, is that even a question? Of course I love Bent more than you. He didn't leave me for a hoe like you did."

He sighed

He sighed. "You're never going to let that go, huh?" 

I shook my head. "Never in a million years."

When we arrived at the bar, there were tons of people there. "Liam must have a lot of friends." I mumbled and Soda nodded in agreement. Dally and Kelly walked out of the car together and I flashed them a smile. "Kelly, I didn't expect to see you here!"

She pulled me into a hug and caught me by surprise. Kelly giving me a hug? I knitted my eyebrows in confusion and awkwardly patted her back. They went inside and I heard a familiar voice call my name. I snapped my head around and started grinning from ear to ear. "Colton!"

He twirled me around, causing me to giggle. Once he put me down I was faced with a confusing looking Soda. "Soda, this is Colton. He's my partner at the hospital. Colton, you've heard about Soda. We're dating again."