SIX

I WAS SLEEPING an amazing dream when I got cut off by my phone ringing

I WAS SLEEPING an amazing dream when I got cut off by my phone ringing. I groaned and screamed in my pillow. I stood up and walked over to the wall phone. Liam's number? I answered it rudely. "What do you want?"

"Skylar, you may want to come over and pick Soda up." He spoke with a concerned tone in his voice.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "Soda told me he had a way home."

"Did he tell you his ride home was with Cherry Valance?" Liam questioned and anger shot right up through me. "CHERRY?!"

"Skylar, I think you forgot- YOU'RE TALKING ON A PHONE- YOU JUST BUSTED MY EARDRUM OUT!" He yelled and I huffed, "I'll be there in ten." I slammed the phone back onto its hook and hurried to my closet. Soda is so going to pay for this.

I slipped on my blue skinny jeans, a black muscle tee, and put a beanie over my crazy bed hair. Once I finished getting ready, I grabbed my keys and hopped inside my car.

I drove over to the bar and once I walked inside, I immediately spotted Liam in his usual spot behind the bar table. When he saw me, he gave me a sad smile and sighed. Sitting at the bar stool, I rolled my eyes. "Where the hell is this idiot at?"

Liam looked at me with pleading eyes. "Skylar, before I let you see Soda I just want you to know that he told me he still loves you. He wasn't lying either, Skye. I saw it right in his face."

I started laughing uncontrollably, "Liam, he was drunk. Drunk people are idiots. Idiots say stupid things they don't know. Therefore, he didn't mean it. Now, tell me where he's at so I can beat the living hell out of him and Cherry."

Liam sighed and shook his head while pointing to my left. "Whatever."

[I'm pretty sure he's saying 'whatever' in this so it fits perfectly]