AUTHOR'S NOTE

Just a real quick author's note before I continue writing the Epilogue for this book. 

The amazing memories I have had writing this book, I will cherish forever. I've made so many new friends due to Tough and Drunk Love and I will mention those people below and how much I thank them for voting on every single one of my chapters and commenting hilarious comments that always make my day.  

tuff80s- you were probably one of the first new friends I made writing this book, and I'm so glad. Your stories are absolutely amazing and your comments on this book never fail to make me laugh. Ily so very much, Twin. 

__greaser_girl__-we instantly became friends because of our connection with Grey's Anatomy lmao! Your comments always make me smile and last night you gave me doctors advice that I very much appreciated. Ily so very much, Meredith, haha. 

ayaasalvatore- now your comments make me laugh till the point I about piss myself. You are so funny and we have made so many inside jokes just by you commenting on Tough Love and Drunk Love. (GOTTA HARRY, soda-filled, savage cabbage) there's way more, but ily so very much also! Our names are pretty much the same, so basically we're one. 

and those are just the NEW friends I have made by writing this book. If I did, however skip you I'm sorry, but let me tell you, your voting NEVER goes unnoticed. I appreciate it so SO much, you have no idea. 

Like for example, renae_sch80Rineastwood, and 3182003xo. You three vote all the time, and I notice it. Thank you so very much. 

And of course I can't forget my already best friends who support me in every book I write. kateymassey and -endingquote I love you two so much, you already know that. 

Writing these two stories were probably the best decisions I've made in my life, and I'll never regret doing it. 

On to the Epilogue.....