3. Learning Truths.

Lorelai just sat there staring at the daughter she didn't know who was the girlfriend of the town hoodlum.

The hoodlum who as far as she could see was going nowhere in life, he hadn't attended one day of school, he had no car, no money, and the only job he had was because of Luke.

"You think I'm going to let you date the town hoodlum. The guy with no money, no job, no car and no school. You can do better than him Rory, oh and you might want to unpack you start Stars Hollow High tomorrow, a place that from what I can tell you will never see your boyfriend." Lorelai yelled at the girl in front of her then held her breath waiting for the yelling to start, instead the couple just laughed at her.

Luke had a small smile on his face knowing that the couple could handle themselves with Lorelai.

"My name is Lora not Rory and you know nothing about me or Jess. I am not going to school here dad already signed me up to Chilton and classes start next week. Jess has a car and money the same as me and he goes to Chilton as well so why would he go to school here." Lora told her mother then smiled up at Jess and gave him a quick kiss before going to the bathroom.

As soon as she left Lorelai gave Jess a death stare and let out a snort when he smirked at her.

"How do you have money, you're a nobody. I thought she was smart yet she fell for your lies, just wait until I get my parents involved you'll be out of her life so fast." Lorelai said with a smirk of her own and almost screamed when Jess just smiled at her.

"I wrote a few books, they got published by a small press in Philly, funny enough people love 'em had to expand the shop to deal with the orders. They've all been on best seller lists and cause I don't do interviews or live signings people buy more cause of my mystery. Oh and your parents love me, they let me stay with them last school break when I came with Lo." Jess said to her before grabbing Lora's duffle bag and leading her outside as she got back from the bathroom.

Jess walked Lora to her house and helped her set up her bedroom and unpack her duffle before sitting on her bed with her while they talked and caught up on each others lives.

They were so focused on each other they didn't hear Lorelai come back and they didn't notice her sitting in the kitchen eavesdropping.

"Where are you gonna put all your stuff and where am I gonna put all mine? My room at Luke's is even smaller than this one." Jess said looking at the small room and the huge pile of boxes to unpack.

"I think maybe I'll just put the stuff we have three or more copies of in the shelves and store the rest until we have places to put the rest." Lora answered him and leaned against him with a sigh.

Jess just wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on top of hers and wondered if he should tell her his ideas about their stuff, before he could open his mouth Lorelai made a loud bang in the kitchen as she slammed down her coffee cup and flounced to the doorway of the bedroom and glared at them.

"Store it at my parents house, they have the room and since they love you both they wont care." She said before leaving them alone again.