8. Movers and Shakers.

After her birthday party both Lora and Jess stayed at their Hartford house and decided to skip school the next two days to give themselves a four day weekend, hopefully giving them time to finish setting up the Hartford house and to look at and set up the Stars Hollow house as well.

Lora's plan was to get the houses sorted then start planning the wedding then over Halloween weekend her and Jess could go check out truncheon.

The newly engaged couple had finished setting up the Hartford house in one day and put the remainder of their stuff into Jess' truck and went to the Stars Hollow house.

It was a three story house but was smaller than the other house, the top floor was their master bedroom with bathroom and dressing room.

The second floor had two rooms one they turned into a library and study which they filled with desks and books, the second one was their workout room.

The first floor had their kitchen, lounge room that they filled with their remaining music and a bathroom along with an entrance and hallway.

It took them the rest of the weekend to get the house finished and decided that Lora would keep her brand new mini at the house just in case she needed it while Jess would keep his truck there.

The next week at school Lora and the girls made list after list of everything she would need to do and organize for the wedding.

At home Lora went through the lists with Jess and together they decided the assign each person a job and a deadline to make it easier on everyone.

Lora then went through their planners and made a huge list of free time blocks they each had so over the next weekend she and Jess could have planning meetings and set up times for confirmation and approval.

Jess didn't complain or say a word he knew there was no point, he also knew that if he went along with her their wedding would be perfect.

Before she made her final lists she double checked the guest list with Jess and who would be dealing with each aspect of the wedding.

Lora: dresses, vows, thank you gifts, ceremony details.

Jess: suits, vows, rings, honeymoon.

Emily and Francine: reception venue and catering including cake.

Richard and Luke: accommodation and transport.

Chris: dj/music.

Paris: schedule of entire wedding.

Maddy: flowers, decorating.
Louise: hens night.

Tristan: bachelor party.

Finn: alcohol.

Collin: legal side of the ceremony.

Logan: master of ceremonies.

Steph: hair and makeup.

Strobe: officiate ceremony.

They also had their specific roles for the day.

Lora: bride.

Jess: groom.

Strobe: celebrant.

Chris: giving Lora away.

Richard and Luke: speakers in ceremony.

Emily and Francine: witnesses.

Steph: maid of honor.

Tristan: best man.

Louise, Paris and Maddy: speech.

Logan, Collin and Finn: speech.

Jess agreed with everything he already had the honeymoon worked out.

Over the next two weeks Lora and Jess had managed to get everything set up with their friends and finalized almost all the plans for the wedding, all that was left was final approval by the couple, that would be happening over the next weekend.