6. Study Groups and Friends.

To say Paris and the others were surprised when they arrived at Lora's house would be an understatement.

They had been expecting a mansion with a last name like Gilmore-Hayden but the house was nice.

Paris got super pissed off when they rang the bell and no one answered to door she was about to start on a rant when Jess pulled into the driveway distillers blasting through the speakers not that the Chilton group know who they are.

The Chilton group was even more surprised when Lora and Jess grabbed a bag of snacks each and unlocked the door and led the group inside and into the lounge room.

"Take a seat we'll be back in a second just gotta change first." Lora said as she ran up the stairs Jess following her up.

The group looked up a few minutes later as Jess came down in baggy black jeans a clash t-shirt and a tan button up shirt he was carrying two beanbags and kicking another one down the stairs in front of him.

"Jess can I borrow a shirt I can't find mine they're still in boxes. Please, please, please." Lora yelled out from upstairs.

"Sure Lo just not the Metallica one i wanna wear that to Luke's to see how many colors his face will go, it will also piss your mom off." Jess yelled back with a smile.

They all heard Lora's giggle as she ran down the stairs in a distillers shirt she tied up and short denim shorts, both her and Jess had bare feet.

"God you look hot in my clothes." Jess said making Lora laugh again.

The group sat around working on their projects and staring in shock at how much candy and coffee Lora was eating and drinking.

Jess had just called a break for dinner when Lora's phone rang she looked at Jess and he ran out of the room as she answered it.

"Yes Lorelai how can I help you this evening?" She asked as she put the phone on speaker and held her finger to her lips at the group.

"When are you coming home? I'm waiting for you I want you to meet my boyfriend." Lorelai said in a snappy voice.

"I'm studying at a group members house, her name is Paris I might just stay here we have tons of work to do. Why would i want to meet your boyfriend anyway? I might be home tomorrow night." Lora said then hung up.

Paris stared at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine sorry, I'm sorry, but that woman is impossible, she hates Jess, wants me to go to a hick town public school, and has no idea that me and Jess bought this place." She explained quickly.

"Lo, it's ok, we'll go back tomorrow I'll wear the Metallica shirt, Luke's head will explode and your mom can bitch me out." Jess said then hugged her and ran his fingers through her hair.

"I vote we all be friends, I mean we all need good friends to survive in this world. We can help cover for Lo and Jess and they can help us keep up in school and get away from our crazy families." Maddy said with a soft innocent smile.

Lora and Jess nodded in agreement with Maddy as did Louise.

They were waiting for Paris and Tristan to join their new group and when they finally agreed Lora clapped her hands and hugged them just as the doorbell rang.

"In honor of our new friendship I now invite you all to eat more food than an elephant and explode." Lora said with a smile as Jess walked back into the room loaded down with pizza, chinese, burgers and mexican.

That night the group ate, laughed, studied, and talked until the others had to go home leaving Lora and Jess alone in their house.