14. Graduation and Holidays.

As the Chilton crew lined up for graduation they were laughing about past memories and joking about the summer.

They were joining the Yale gang for a holiday, they were going to Austalia for part of the Summer.

Lora and Jess would be coming back earlier to get their new apartment set up and to also check out and double check everything in the new branch of Truncheon that would be opening near Yale.

The speeches were made, names called, the stage was walked and just like that Lora and Jess had graduated from Chilton both within the top percentile of their grade.

The group split apart to celebrate with their families before they would fly to Sydney the next day.

Lora and Jess ended up at the Hayden's house with the Gilmores and Luke joining them.

Gifts were passed out to the two graduates, from the grandparents Jess got a set of first edition Hemmingway novels and Lora received a set of first edition Austen novels.

Luke gave them each a key to Luke's diner.

Chris gave them both an open ended first class tickets to Europe, for their next holiday.

After the gifts were opened and the food eaten the new graduates left for their own home in Stars Hollow, to sleep before boarding the plane to Australia the next day.

The Yale crew were waiting for them when they left the airport, they were staying with Finn at his house, he had promised to teach Lora and Jess how to surf before they left the country.

That night they all went clubbing and fell asleep in different stages of drunkenness, Finn was naked near the pool, Logan had crawled home and crashed on the couch in his boxers after his romp with a girl.

Collin and Steph were curled together on the pool table, both fully clothed.

Paris was in her room, in her nightwear while Louise and Maddy were in their bikinis on lounge chairs next to the pool.

Tristan was in his boxers curled up in his bathtub.

Lora and Jess were wrapped around each other, Jess was in his boxers while Lora was wearing her panties and Jess' metallica t-shirt.

To the entire groups horror Finn was the first one awake and to add to their nightmares he woke up Lora and Jess to teach them to surf.

Knowing how Finn was, the couple just sent him off to get dressed while they got in their swimmers and met up with Finn at the back door.

To everyone's shock by the end of the day Lora was almost as good as Finn and Jess was also holding his own.

Lora fell in love with Sydney and surfing and so did Jess together and with Finn's help they found a real estate agent and worked together for a week and found a house just up the beach from Finn's, it was a surf house so it was small one story house but everything was top quality and expensive, it came fully furnished with never used furniture, Finn helped them get set up with surf gear and made sure they knew the safety rules of the beach.

For the rest of their holiday they lay on the beach, went shopping, surfed, ate local food,drank and went clubbing.

Lora had developed a tan over their holiday and Jess had darkened his naturally dark skin.

As planned Lora and Jess left early and made their way back to Yale, they were making plans and lists on the flight home, the New Haven branch of Truncheon had to be slightly different that the one in Philly.

They had to stock text books for the Yale classes, include the new release modern books, the classics, kids books, comics, and all the other types of books.

Lora wanted to include a coffee bar and small pastry case as well.

Lora was also busy making lists for their apartment, it had furniture but nothing else, they were bringing the left over copies of books and music they had, Christopher had bought them a high quality top of the line stereo system so Lora was making a list of music they needed to buy to deck out the new place.

The couple arrived in New Haven and went straight to the apartment, they stripped out of their clothes and jumped in the shower giggling, after their shower they set the alarm then fell asleep on the bed.

For the next few weeks Lora and Jess set up the store and hired a few people to run the store and in between Truncheon stuff they set up their new apartment.

The rest of their friends arrived back home from Australia and Lora and Jess helped them get set up in their respective dorms or apartments.