19. Life and Death.

A/N: Ok so this is my Christmas present to you. I am going to be finishing this story. This is the last chapter. Thank you for reading and for the support. I will be starting a new story soon so keep a look out. If anyone has a story idea or just something to add let me know.

Lora and Jess had pushed themselves hard, adding extra classes to their semesters and signing up for summer school and online classes, it had paid off they were graduation together a year early.

Jess had found a pretty cool guy to work at Truncheon as an agent, Paul had worked out a book tour for Jess that would chase his newest book release, the downside was finishing school early.

Lora decided to go with him and not only update the online blog about the tour but also review some new and different bands and places along the way.

Together they had decided to finish the tour then decide where to settle down and after the relocating had finished they would try and start their family.

The rest of the gang finished a year later and Paris accepted her place at Harvard Medical School and Tristan joined her by attending Harvard Law School.

Maddy followed Finn home to Australia when he had to take over the company from his father after graduating, the got engaged but there was still no set wedding date.

Steph and Collin were engaged and their families were planning the biggest society wedding the world had ever seen, Collin would join the family company and Steph was going to be the perfect Hartford wife.

To everyones shock Louise and Marty were married and were going to move to New York where Marty would take over as manager and part owner of Jess and Lora's newest business and start a family straight away.

Logan would be going to London for at least a year on his father's orders and for him to come home he would have to grow up and straighten himself out, Lora and Jess had both offered him a high position in any of their companies and also offered start up funds if he wanted away from the plan.

Lora had started writing her own books, a series of childrens stories and was branching out into young adult novels and travel books.

She covered every topic in her travel books from the best but cheapest food and hotels to the most expensive and every price range between.

Lora was publishing her travel books under the author name of Truncheon Books so the collection was seen as seperate to her other books which were published under L.H.M. St.Jude.

Jess was proud of her, she was talented and smart and beautiful and she managed to graduate early, write books and keep up with him and their friends, to Jess Lora was like a superhero.

The Gilmores were embarassed by Lorelai again, after her messy divorce from the teacher she was now in the middle of another divorce from Alex, and was trying to drag the family into the mess she had made.

To make it worse her new boyfriend was the same age as Lora and had flunked out of community college, by this time no-one in Stars Hollow talked to her.

Luke had discovered an unknown daughter April and was also now dating her mother Anna, they were a slightly weird family unit, Luke the gruff plaid diner owner, Anna the new age hippy knick knack shop owner and April the genius geeky daughter.

Lora and Jess loved hanging out with April and she loved knowing them,  they gave her free school books and let her read their newest books before they were even released to the public.

The Hayden elders had retired and passed the business over to Chris and were now living in Martha's Vineyard, Lora and Jess went to visit them every couple of months.

Emily had moved into a house in Cape Cod after Richard had passed away from a drunk driver, Richard had left everything he had to Lora and Jess but left it in trust with Emily.

Lora rang Emily every week but she seemed to be ok, Paris had send her a letter with a number for a companion company, you entered in your living status, likes, hates and everything else and they matched you up with similar people near your location.

Emily had been matched up with a woman from Cape Cod who had lost her husband to Cancer and just needed a friend, they had lunch together every day and became the best of friends.

Francine joined their ranks a year later when Strobe passed away, she moved to Cape Cod and was welcomed into their own version of the ya ya sisterhood.

Chris found the perfect woman, she was smart and the same age as him, she had a son the same age as Lora and loved him as much as he loved her.

Chris and Karren got married after Jess had finished his book tour, surprisingly Jess and her son Lucas got along great, Lora was so happy for her dad she jumped around like a two year old hyped up on sugar.

Lora and Jess moved to Philly together, they settled into a huge house on the outskirts of the city.

They decided to try and start their family after Chris' wedding and were surprised when they found out Lora was pregnant.

Over the next few years Lora and Jess had three children, one girl and two boys, Katherine Emily Francine Hayden-Mariano was the youngest child, Oliver Luke Hayden-Mariano was the oldest and in the middle was Lincon Thomas Hayden-Mariano.

Years passed and the group of friends still kept in contact but visits stopped as their lives took over.

Paris and Tristan broke up half way through grad school but remained polite to each other.

Paris stayed single and became the most sought after brain surgeon in the USA.

Tristan ended up marrying Juliet, and having two children, he became a top rate divorce lawyer.

Maddie and Finn had six kids and finally got married when the youngest kid was eight. Maddie is a fashion designer and stay at home mom while Finn is a hotel mogul.

Louise and Marty had one girl who was spoilt rotten, they stayed in New York and Marty stayed with Lora and Jess' company and made a fortune for his family to live on.

Collin and Dteph had their wedding and their kids, they followed the plan and loved every minute of it.

Logan got a girl pregnant in London and stepped up to the plate, they didn't marry but they were together, he was an amazing father and ended up being the point man for Truncheon in Europe, he was now a part owner in the London branch and no longer needed his fathers money.

The friends got together for every wedding, birth and once a year gathered to celebrate every missed occasion through the year.

As the years passed they started to replace weddings and births with funerals, first Emily, then Francine, then the other grandparents of the group.

A few more years passed and kids were starting college and their parents were starting to pass away, Chris was the last to go, leaving the world with a smile.

The group became grandparents and great-grandparents, money and properties were handed down, hair was grey, faces were wrinkled and still the group gathered for their celebrations.

Then the news started, Collin had passed away in his sleep, then it was Paris from stress, Tristan was next, Jess and Lora watched their group shrink one at a time until it was just them left.

Jess woke up a year after Logans death and knew Lora was gone, she was eighty seven, he let a few tears fall then held her tighter and let his heart take him away, he joined her in death a few hours later.

The group was waiting for them, all of them young again, family members were there and they sat and watched and waited for their children, they celebrated each birth, each wedding, and every year until the funerals started, and then they joined together to greet their children together as a group.