Consumed

Consumed

Author: AliciaMarino

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

***WINNER OF A 2015 WATTY AWARD FOR NEW ADULT ROMANCE.***

Number one rule you're taught before starting a new job: Never fall for your boss. But what if that were physically impossible? What if every fiber- every atom of your being desperately ached for them? Could you resist? Benjamin Scott is tall, dark and handsome- not to mention, filthy fucking rich. He can, and does, have everything he could possibly desire. He believes that to his core until a shy, young Darcy Fontaine is hired as his new assistant. Darcy is frankly just trying to get through her life in one piece. Things have never come easily for her but as a new job falls practically into her lap, offering stability and hope for her future, she doesn't hesitate. From the fateful moment Darcy and Benjamin meet, there is an undeniable attraction. A stunning billionaire who doesn't date and a hopeless romantic who's just looking for the right guy. They couldn't be more wrong for each other.This can only end badly.They both know they shouldn't..But how can they resist?

Review: 
    Now this book was the first book I have ever read from the author AliciaMarino , and let me tell you something. She is my favorite author. I have read every single book of hers. Im still waiting for more masterpieces from her. I just loved this trilogy tremendously. It is unbelievably romantic.
Such an amazing book and such an amazing author.

Ranking:  10/10

NOTICE:

This book has been taken down for publishing.
For more information visit the author's profile.