Hidden

Hidden

Author: AliciaMarino

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

Emma Simone, walks into a New York theatre, tasked with the importance of acquiring an interview with a conductor, the Maestro of the evening.He's known for his adoration of dark, haunting compositions... and yet, other than that, there is not a single piece of information that can help her get a glimpse into who he really is. What she comes to find out is this man, this gorgeous, cold, mysterious man, is hiding something. Something that has transformed his entire life into one of solitude. He's harsh, brazen, sensual yet somehow completely unfeeling. And as Emma's feelings toward him begin to develop stronger than she could have ever imagined, she realizes the only way to get into his damaged heart is to peel back the layers, slowly. But how can you help a person who doesn't want to be saved? How can you stay with a person who does not want to be loved?

Review:
Again and again and again. I am back with AliciaMarino . I just can't get enough of her books. I mean... I know I have her books here and I always praise her and her amazing writing skills but it Is never enough. Omg! This book killed me.

She is honestly, the most writer that makes my ovaries explode and my feels blow up. She just blows me awY everytime and I know no matter how much o praise her it's just not enough.

I love you AliciaMarino

Ranking: 10/10

NOTICE:
This book has been removed for publishing.
For more information please visit the author's account.