The Right Fit

The Right Fit

Author: DaphneDubois

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

When Maxine Nicholls discovers her fiancé is cheating, she turns to Twinkies and Dynasty reruns, but her little sister has a better plan - unbridled rebound sex with a stranger.

As one of the Leafs' hottest players, Antony Laurent tallies scores on and off the ice, but when the chiseled defenseman hits a slump, rumors of a trade send him to interrupt a managers meeting at a swanky club. That night a chance encounter with Maxine results in an evening of unforgettable passion. But a game of casual sex soon turns into something neither one of them expected, a chance to find THE RIGHT FIT.

Review:
This is a different type of book which I read for the first time. Its about a girl who is not model like which I really liked because not everyone is perfect, yet everyone and anyone can find love.

You don't have to be thin or super pretty to find your only one. Its not about how you look its about how your heart looks and how you treat people - and I think thats what made me like this story.

At first I thought the book would be boring and uninteresting but it proved me wrong once I continued reading it.

Ranking: 7/10