Titus: Cantrell Brothers: Book Two

Titus: Cantrell Brothers | Book Two

Author: UniversalGroceries

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

Titus Cantrell has a problem. Her name's Anna Simmons. She's the neighbor girl he's been in love with for almost a decade.

So when that neighbor girl gets pregnant and the father of the child leaves, everything that Anna has ever achieved is on the edge of being destroyed.

The small town of Napolm doesn't like it when young women get pregnant out of wedlock. The school board's made sure in the past that those pregnant, husband-less women lose their jobs and reputation.

Seeing his chance, Titus asks her a question he's always wanted to ask. He asks Anna to marry him. But after she says yes, he finds himself facing another challenge.

Convincing his wife to finally love him back.

Review:
As you can see, this is the second book of the Cantrell Brothers. And its about Titus. At the beginning I was super excited and I did actually love the book. But then ya know, too many mature scenes make me feel uncomfortable so I kinda skipped some of them. But to be honest with you guys. The book doesn't have any flaw. Amazingly written. The grammar is perfect.
All in all, its obviously recommended since it has +1M reads.

Rating: 9/10