Aide Me

Aide Me

Author: PaperBlanks

Genre: Fantasy

Status: Completed

"Before I show you who I am, I want you to remember what you're fighting for," Aide replied cautiously and gave them all a piercing stare, "Keep an open mind."

"Just tell us, lad," Hanke snarled impatiently and bobbed his sword.

"Brace yourselves," Aide said as he slowly reached for his hood.

Emaia's heart pounded vigorously in her chest, so loudly, she feared people could hear.

This was it. She would finally see the face of her rescuer, the face she had so longed to see.

Aide gave them all one last lingering look, before he closed his eyes, "Your whole world is about to change."

He punctuated his sentence by pulling off his hood.The entire crowd gasped and all readied their weapons, as long silver hair burst free from the cape and long slender ears appeared.

It was impossible, Emaia thought. They had been extinct for decades. But there was no denying it.

She looked at the man who had rescued her a few nights ago, and remembered him as charming and valiant.

It all made so much sense now - why he could do, what he could do.He was an elf.

And not just any elf.

- A northern elf.

Review: 
    This is the only fantasy book I have ever fallen in love with. I read it twice in a row and I fell in love with it more each time. It is so fʋcking good. I can't even explain. Ya'll should go and read.
Especially that it's the first time for me to read a book about elves. It's so good. Buttt... Its pg-13, buttttt.... There is a mature scene *smirks evilly* and it is soooo hot. If you want to read it you just have to go to PaperBlanks  account and add the restricted chapter book which is separate than the original book.

It's so amazing you guys. Especially the love making scene. So. Fʋcking. HOT.

Ranking: 10/10 definitely.