The Bad Men Stories: Russian Arrogance

Author: LittleRebelxo

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

As soon as our eyes met, I told him the words that I had been keeping bottled up inside me the entire time. ''I hate you.'' I spat right into his face.

His cold hand cupped the side of my face with a chuckle. ''With time,'' He said, ''you won't.''

''Why do you say that?''

''I just do,'' He responded arrogantly. ''because every beauty needs a beast.''

With those words, he slammed his lips against mine, the impact causing me to stumble back.

~~~~~~~~~

Zara Hastings is an eighteen year old stubborn and hot-headed girl trying to stay away from her family and past that seem to bring her nothing but pain and betrayal. Isn't family supposed to be loving?

Christian Pierce is a twenty-one year old arrogant man. He's a mystery, a puzzle that is yet to be solved. He lives by the no-rules policy and being the infamous gang leader is enough proof of that simple fact.

So, what happens when these two are trapped in a loveless marriage that is the result of nothing but the mistakes that have been committed in the past?

A story of Violence, Gangs, Lies, and a shit load of Romance.

Review:
Another Mafia Book, yay! If you haven't notices yet, I am quite obsessed with Mafia romance novels. I just love the thrill and action and drama in these books and this book was no less.
I loved it.
The only thing is that, I need more romanceeeeee. Im so desperate. Im sorry. Im stupid :)

Ranking: 8/10