New Orleans

New Orleans

Author: CynthiaRayneOfficial

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

Follow Annabelle D' Ambrosio -daughter of billionaire Gideon D' Ambrosio determine to keep his secret                 skeletons buried-as she battles with her long time running affair with the dark side of New Orleans...or at                             
least the monster who dominates the town.                             

Reece Trammel -"Without you Annabelle...I might just burn the world to the ground."                 

An undying love. Irreparable heartbreak. Lustful obsessions. Maddening sexual tension...an ultimate                                                                                                                                                bloodbath.                   

Annabelle D' Ambrosio -"The blood lust, the adrenaline...it fuelled my monster and weakened me."

Review:
     I have waited for this story to become completed for the longest time ever, and I can say that it was worth the wait.

The book was great but it wasn't perfect -to me at least. In my opinion if the action or drama become too much in a book, the book loses its quality. Not saying this to hate on anyone or any book. This is just an opinion.

But I loved the book nonetheless and I completed it in less than 2 weeks. It was pretty good in grammar and the way it was written in was great and I can say that I cannot wait for book #2 to come out.

Ranking:  8.5/10