A soldier's princess

A Soldier's Princess

Author: LFairfax1

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

After Princess Alana finds out the man of her dreams is really an undercover bodyguard her parents hired, she vows never to trust him again. But when a royal insider threatens her family, Alana has no choice but to let him back into her life. Although special ops officer Gage McAllister wants to keep as much distance between him and the Princess as possible - in the hopes of salvaging what little of his heart is left from their last encounter - he knows that the only way to save Alana is to get close to her and gain back her trust. Trying their best to ignore the palpable chemistry between them, Gage and Alana must find a deadly bioweapon before its too late. With time running out, can they put aside their past and find the answers they need to save the country and their hearts from destruction?

Review:
I absolutely love this book to bits. It is such an amazing book. Especially that I love those forbidden, dangerous love books. It is the prefect book. Ughh, so lovely. Every Time I remember it I melt. It was taken down for a while I guess then it was brought back.

The only thing I wish is that there were more love making scenes lol. Im horny af :)

Ranking: 10/10