Free Falling | Into you

Free Falling | Book One

Author: AnaSimons

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

**Featured Story**

Brian Anderson learned the hard way how love can be a downright messy business: the woman he was supposed to marry ran off with a much older man, his father business associate, leaving him with little to no faith in relationships.

Bummed about the unexpected turn of events, the sharp and handsome British architect swears off love and vows to become a serial-dater. Because loving someone is much like walking on a mine-riddled field ― you may not make it out alive ― it should be all about fun and games now. At least, that's his plan.

The trouble is, life always has a way of disregarding well-laid plans. When he meets Olivia again, the one who'd gotten away ten years before, old feelings come up and his life is thrown into a tailspin.

*:..♥ Witty yet insightful, Free Falling introduces us to a moving love story told from the perspective of a man who thought he already knew everything about women and love...

Review:
Holy. Shıt. Fudgballs.

What did i just read. Oh my god. Can this book get any more amazing. Like I never thought about reading a book in a mans perspective but fʋck, this book took it to a whole other level.

It is so fʋcking amazing. You would not regret it. I wish I could be this talented. *sigh*

Ranking: 10/10

Notice:

This book has been taken down to be published. For more information visit the authors account.

Thank you