Chapter 15: What have i just done?!

After I pull myself together, get out for my car and walk through the park. However, this isn't just any park, this park is where all of my happiest memories come from. The park is massive, and has five areas, a sports area, a child's play park, a huge dog park, a harbour where you can do water sports and finally a small beach like area.

This place is all the way in Poole, a good two hour drive away from bath on the south west coast. For some reason, I've always loved it here, this place has everything. I walk through the park, until I come across a park bench across from the small beach. I sit down and ponder about everything that just happened.

First George leads me on, making me believe I'm special. Next he helps me train and improve to qualify for national level. Final I get back home to catch him making out with the girl he told me was just his 'friend'.

Maybe these girls from the trials were right, maybe I was just a charity case for him, a way to get extra publicly.

I sit there for the rest of the day with my head in my hands listening to the sound of water against the sand and people having fun, with the quite sound of my phone going off every second with a new message.

George PoV:

What has just happened? One second Jess and I were hanging out watching TV, and the next she starts to make out with me. I had no idea what happened, I did the only thing I thought I could do in that situation, I kissed back. The next thing I know, we're on my bed, half naked.

I finally pulled away from her, when I heard a small gasp from the doorway. As I looked over, I saw Phoebe there, a shocked expression on her beautiful face.

"Phoebe?" I asked confused as why she's here. I then understand what she had just witnessed and my expression changed to guilty in a second.

Without getting a chance to say anything, she runs away and out the front door. I try and run after her, screaming her name to stop and let me explain. But she is already speeding away in her car.

I stand out on the pavement, where her car was parked and stare down the road in disbelief. How could I be so stupid!?

The one girl I actually like and care about so much I would run to the ends of the earth, just slipped threw my fingers and I was stupid enough to be the one who cause this. Why!? Why was I so stupid I let things happen between me and Jess, just because my dad wanted me to?! Just then it starts to rain, but I don't care. I just lost the one girl I could see a future with.

After what feels like forever, decide to stop standing about and do something. I head inside to find Jess with one of my tops on standing in the door way. I grit my teeth in frustration, can't she get the hint I don't like her!

"Why was she here?" She asks, but I don't bother answering.

"Get out." I say and watch her face turn to shocked.

"What?!"

"You heard me, get you're stuff and get out!" I yelled and grabbed my car keys and walked out of my house without a second thought.

I drove to her house in hopes of finding her there first. I knocked on the door, but only to be greater by Mike instead. Great, how am I going to explain my way out of this one? I'm not, I'm going to tell the truth, and if it get me killed, then so be it.
"Where's phoebs?" Mike asks.

Great, she's not here. Where else could she be? I would have thought she would have at least told Mike if she was going anywhere, they are extremely close after all, much closer than me and my siblings.

"That's what I came here to ask you." I said. His face instantly turned worried.

"What do you mean she went out to talk to you." He said getting mad at me with out knowing what happened.

"Well, I think you should know what happened." I said, then without warning he punched me square in the jaw. I fell backwards only to be pulled up and dragged inside by Mike. Great I have a feeling he has some suspicions about what happened.

"You better get talking you good for nothing piece of šhít!"

Great, I'm about to get killed by an ex army officer!

----------

After I told him the whole story, I ended up with one black eye, a minor concussion and several bruises all over my face. All of which I totally deserved.

"So where do you think she is?" I ask knowing he has some ideas.

"I'm not telling you and I'm not going after her, even though I know where she is and how to get her to come home. She's old enough to sort out her own emotions and if we go after her, she will only get worse. It's better to let her work it out herself, when she's ready she'll come back." Mike says, but my jaw just hangs open

"What! We have to go after her, what if she's in trouble or injured or..." I'm cut of by Mike yelling over me.

"No! You don't know her like I do, if you go after her she'll only get worse. She's safe, trust me. She's done this before and she's always come back after three days. If she's not back by then, I'll go after her."

"What about me? I have to explain." I say in response.

"I think you've done enough. Now get out before I decide to beat your ašš again!" Mike threatens.

With that I leave knowing he wasn't lying when he said he'll beat me again. I jump in my car and drive home, knowing there's no use blinding looking for her. When I get home I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling with only one question running threw my head.

What have I just done?

--------------------
AN

As promised, the second chapter! I'll be publishing week (hopefully) from now on.

Thanks