Chapter 19: speachless.

I turned up at Morgan's apartment bang on 1 o'clock. His building was in queens square, it was surrounded by trees and a little park in the middle. Ever week a local band would play there and hundreds of people would come and listen. The atmosphere here is amazing on these nights. Even local bars would come and set up stalls for people to be drinks.

I started to get out my car when I was attacked by none other than my best friend. I immediately joined in and hugged her back with the same force.

"We have so much to talk about, but if we don't get to the Rec soon, coach is going to make us run laps again." Jo said and jumped in my cars passenger seat.

"Ok, I really don't need to run laps again. Remember last time she made us Run, I think I remember carrying your lazy butt across the finishing line!" I joke as we drive of to the Rec.

On the way we talk about general gossip and chit chat, like how Morgan asked her to live with her and what happened at the England trails.

When we got to the rec the whole team we already there warming up. We sneaked past coach and made our way into the changing room.

When we got in I saw a note on my locker. I pulled it off, curious about who it could be from.

"Who do you think that's from?" Jo asked. I surged and opened it up.

" phoebe,
I'm sorry about my actions,
I would like to make it up to you in any way possible,
Meet me outside the rec after training,
Love George." I read it out loud.

"Well? Are you going to go?" Hannah asked.

"Of course not, we made plans and I'm not going to give up catching up on its my best friend for some boy."

"He wasn't his some boy when you first met him."

"Things change, people change and sometimes they are manipulating Assholes." I say getting angry.

"Ok, I'm guessing this is what you wanted to talk about." I nod my head as a reply, "ok, let's get training first and get all this built up anger out of your system. Then we go to Starbucks and talk, then you phone George and talk all this through." She demands.

"But-"

"No, your doing what I said for your own good. Now drop your stuff and let's train, I believe coach had some news for you." She says talking my mind of the original subject.

Intrigued, I jog out to the pitch and strait up to coach.

"Oh, there you are phoebe." She said to me.

"Hi, I heard you have some news for me."

"Yes, I England rugby called, they explained what happened at your tryouts. They said they were so impressed by your determination they really wanted you to be apart of the team, and with the help of a friend of yours convincing them your the best they will ever see, they offered you the place as full time flyhalf for England ladies. Congrats!" She said with a smile that reached her ears.

"Are you serious? I asked

Shocked I stand there with my mouth open while she just nods.

"Yes, apparently your friend was adamant you get the place and even threatened them." She said with a laugh of amusement.

She started to get everyone ready for training while I pondered on who would do that for me. I thought of that day and instantly thought of Hannah. May be she threatened her dad? It seems like she would to be honest.

Feeling happy, I finished training, kicking, tackling and running better than ever before.

We all got changed after two hours of vigorous training. Everyone had congratulated me by the time I walked out of the changing rooms, saying how the team will now exceed all expectations with a national player on the team.