Chapter 21: game on!

The next day, I woke up in a warm bed. Confused, I hop out of bed and make my way down stairs. On the way down, I catch my reflection and gasp.

My hair was a mess, like a birds nest on my head, and my clothes were all messed up.Straightening out my clothes and patting down my hair, until I looked excerptible.

I padded down the stairs and was about to head into the living room, when I smelled amazing. I instantly ran into the kitchen, my stomach rumbling as the smell got stronger.

There stood a shirtless George standing over the stove, cooking eggs.

"Oh, hey. Did you sleep well?" He asks cracking another egg into the pan.

"Yes, what are you making?" I ask curious, he can't just be making eggs.

"Eggs and toast." He slides a plate towards me with two eggs and two slices of toast on it. "Here, I made some for you."

"Thanks." I say as I take the plate and start eating rapidly, I had no idea how hungry I really was.

With a shocked expression on his face, George joins me moments later. We stay in silence for a few minutes before George brakes it.

"So, what are we actually?" He says not making eye contact.

I hadn't really thought about this much. Sure I wanted to be with George, but after what happened, I want to take it slow.

"Well, I guess friends for now." I say. He just nods his head still not making eye contact with me. "Well just until we both know this is exactly what we want." I add.

"Ok, but how about we make this interesting?" He looks up with a grin on his face.

"Ok." I say curiously.

"Well, who ever try's and beats the friend zone first, loses." He suggests causing me to raise my eye brows  at him.

"Ok, sound fun." I say smiling at him.

"Great, now if I win, you have to let me take you on a date."

I smile at that, I would let him do that anyway, so not much at stake for me.

"Ok, and if I win." I think for a while before answering, "you have to give me your rugby boots"

He looks shocked for a moment making me smirk, but then quickly covered it up with a smirk of his own.

"Ok, your on." He says holding out his hand. I take it with the smirk still on each of our faces. There's no way I'm losing.

Without warning George pulls me in and whispers in my ear.

"Let see who falls for the flyhalf first."

------------

The next week:

It's been hell. George has taken this far too seriously, he keeps saying innuendos. Also he has been trying to make me kiss him by ether faking being hurt or by acting like he was going to kiss me, but making me close the distance.

However I still haven't given in. I've seen through all his little tricks. I even tried some of my own, however they never worked in my favour. Lets just say if he doesn't brake soon, I might.

"When are you going to give up?" He asks as he sits next to me on the sofa.

"Never I'm not even close to cracking let alone braking." I lie

"Whatever you say." He says questionably.

Just then he fake yaws and puts his arm around me causing me to tense up and bite my lip.

"Don't do that." He says keeping his eyes on the screen.

"What?" I asks biting harder on my lip causing him to grown.

"That." He says and points to my lip.

"Oh, this?" I say and bite harder still.

Without warning he rugby tackles me to the floor and pins me to the floor.

"Stop it!" He yells again.

"Why? Are you about break the friend zone?" I ask. He looks at me with determination then grins.

My face drops in confusion then fear. Without warning he pulls his shirt off exposing his defined muscles. My eyes go wide as I tense.

"W-what are you doing?" I stutter.

"What do you think?" He asks getting closer to me. This time he bites his full, pink lips.

I can't stand this any more. I don't care if I lose anymore, I'll just steal his rugby boots later.

After a mental debate I reach up and close the distance between us. At first he was shocked, but he soon kissed me back.

We brake apart resting our foreheads against each other.

"I win" he said she between breaths.

"Shut up." I say and crash out lips together again. He kissed back immediately.

I warped my hands around his neck as he slid one hand down to my hips the other holding him up. I tangle my hands in his hair and pull him impossibly closer.

We broke apart again and he rolled of me to lay next to me.

"Wow." We both said in unison.

"So where are you taking me on our date?" I asked getting excited now, even though I lost, it was a win win situation.

"It's a surprise." He says earning a glare from me.

"How cliché of you" I said making him laugh. "But I do love surprises." I add at the end.

"Good, but I will say, dress casual. And something you can move about in." He said making me smile.

This is amazing, it means he is trying but not being to over the top or boring like an expensive meal or anything. I hate stuff like that, I want our first date to be something Interesting. Plus I don't own a single dress or heels, unless combat boots count. So this means I don't have to go shopping! Yes!

"Sounds great!" I say as I lean over him and peck him on the lips once more before getting up.

"What was that? That wasn't a kiss!" George says as he palls me down on top of him and smashed our lips together.

I'm shocked at first, but then relax putting all my weight on top of him as I kiss him.

"Now, that's a kiss and from now on I expect nothing less." He says in a joking manner.

I laugh and get off him standing up. I walk into the George's kitchen and open his fridge. I groan at the contents, why did he have to live so Healthily.

"George you need to go shopping and get some proper food, not rabbit food!" I yell at him in the living room.

"Well, I'm not eating some processed junk." He says entering the kitchen.

I grab an apple from the side and take a bite before answering.

"Fine but at least buy some Ben and Jerry's cookie doe, that's fair trade." I say takeing another bite of my lovey Apple.

"Ok, but only one tub." I look at him with narrowed eyes as if to say really. "Fine two, but one is going to be phish food." He adds.

"Ok, but don't touch my cookie doe or I'll gut you." I said. He stared at me wide eyed before I added " just kidding, although I will be pissed at you."

"Only of you don't touch my phish food" he smirks at me.

"Ok, as long as your getting me Ben and jerrys I'm fine." I say as I chuck my apple in the bin.

I decide to have a sleep over with George at his house that night, we watch movies and I even did his make up. If you count him falling asleep during guardians of the galaxy and me drawing in his face with a sharpie. He's going to kill he when he wakes up.

These are the days I wish I could just relive.