Chapter 16

As soon as we got outside I went behind a tree and stripped off my cloths. I shifted and picked up my cloths, then trotted back over to see Damien still standing there.
"What are you doing?" I asked as he just smirked down at me.
      "You don't have to hide from me when you strip. I'm your mate. I'm aloud to see you naked."
      I snorted and rolled my eyes. "Come on Damien, let's go."
      Locking eyes with me, he quickly ripped off his shirt, revealing his mouthwatering abs. My wolf howled in pressure. He then slowly pulled down his basketball shorts, leaving him in just his boxers. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the well pronounced V that led down to his... Area. I must have been intently staring cause Damien burst out laughing. If I was in my human form, I would definitely be blushing.
      Finally I tarred my eyes away from him and turned around. "Will you just hurry up!"
       It was quiet for a second, before a large black wolf came to stand next to me. Damien's wolf towered over me.
He nudged me with his nose before taking off into the woods. My wolf took control and charged after him.
My small size made it easy to dodge trees and jump over rocks. I quickly caught up to Damien, and pushed myself harder so I passed him. He barked and nipped at my tail.
Slowing down a little til I could feel his breath, I extended my legs and kicked him square in the face. I looked back and saw that he had lost his balance and completely face planted. I stopped and rolled on my back, laughing.
Damien got up slowly and growled furiously. He barked and jumped on top of me. We rolled until I was on my back, and his paws were pinning me down. I tried to get out of his grip, but he was a lot stronger than me.
God, why is he so heavy. Forming a plan, I leaned forward til our noses were almost touching. Then I ran my tongue all the way up his face. I thought that would get him off of me but I was very wrong. Instead he repeatedly licked my face.
"Ew Damien, that's disgusting!" I screeched, but my wolf was purring. I had absolutely no control of my actions as my wolf started to lick him back.
"Well this is awkward." Damien said sarcastically. I couldn't blame her though. I mean it's normal to act this way with you mate.
Finally gaining control of myself, I kicked the unsuspecting wolf off of me, stopping the awkward wolf make out session.
I walked over to where my cloths were thrown on the ground and picked them up. Hiding behind a tree I quickly shifted, slipping my cloths on.
Damien was waiting where I left him. He was laying down and resting his head on his paws. His eyes locked with mine when he saw me.
I walked over slowly to him, and hesitantly sat down next to him. Damien curled his body around me, allowing me to cuddle up next to him. I dug my face into his fur, and used his tail as a blanket.
"Your warm."
He let out a snort. I reached my hand out and scratched behind his ear. Damien began to hum and leaned farther into my touch.
"Do you hate me?" I asked. I don't know what made me say that, it just kinda flew out of my mouth. He turned his head so he could look at me.
"Of course not. Your my mate."
"I know. It's just that sometimes I feel like you don't like me."
I heard popping, then the next thing I knew, I was laying on top of a naked Damien. He sat up and collected my face in his soft hands. I found myself memorized by his beautiful blue eyes looking into mine.
"I could never hate you." He whispered while stroking my cheek. His thumb ran over my lip, making me gasp. Is he gonna kiss me? God I hope he is. His eyes flickered down to my lips, and a need started to build from somewhere deep inside of me. He slowly inched closer to me until his lips were hovering over mine. Our eyes locked, and the world around us seemed to just melt away.
      Damien looked conflicted and his head inched back away from me. No, I wasn't going to let him ruin our moment. Mustering up all the courage I had, I grabbed Damien's head and pulled him to me, smashing my lips to his.
      Sparks flew everywhere, and oh god it feels so good. His lips were so soft and he tasted like mint. Damien responded right away, snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me to him.
He deepened the kiss to the point where I couldn't breath. I ran my fingers through his silky hair and down his perfectly toned back. His arms tighten around me as if he never wanted to let me go.
Sliding his hands under my shirt, he traced his fingers along the hem of shorts. Oh hell I needed this. His fingers felt like magic.
Damien broke the kiss, and instead ran kisses along my jaw and down my neck. He finally landed on my mark, where he put his delicate lips and sucked on it. Pleasure spread through my whole body, making my toes curl. I felt his canines brush across my neck before he sank them into my mark.
I moaned so loud that I actually shocked myself. My fingers tightened in Damien's hair and my whole body felt like it was on fire.
Damien retracted his teeth and placed soft kisses on the newly made mark. "We should stop before I lose restraint. Cause if we keep doing what we're doing...."
I looked up at him and saw that his eyes were completely black. He was right. If we didn't stop, then we would for sure complete the mating process right here. "Your right."
Reluctantly, I pried myself off of him. I studied him and noticed that his hair was all kinds of messed up and..... Holy crap. We just hardcore made out and he was completely naked.
Damien must have known what I was thinking because he smirked. He stood up, revealing himself to me fully, then shifted.
"Let's go Mara. It's getting late." Taking a deep breath, I got up and hid behind a tree, much to Damien's annoyance, and shifted. I picked up my cloths, and met back up with Damien.
He licked my face and nudged me gently before taking off, with me right on his heels.