Chapter 25

Shoutout to @Mram01 and @chaparrita_1013 !!!!!! Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my story. I love when I get feedback from my readers. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

As soon as Nate parked in front of the mall, Lexie and Mazie rushed out of the car and towards the building. Not really wanting to be left alone with him, I ran after them.
       When I caught up to them, Mazie looped her arm around mine. "Ok, so I'm thinking we go to Mindy's. She has the best dresses in town. Plus, she loves me, so she'll probably give us a discount!"
        Mazie led us to a small store near the end of the mall. A large sign that says Mandy's was located on top of the entrance, except the M was flickering on and off. For once, I found myself doubting Mazie's. This store looked run down.
It wasn't until we walked in that my breath was taken away. The store was filled with beautiful, elegant dresses of all colors. "Welcome ladies!" A tall women with blonde hair exclaimed, coming out of the sea of dresses.
"Mandy!" Mazie greeted, hugging her gently. "We're here to get dresses for a ball tonight. Can you help us?" A huge smile grew on the woman's face. "Of course! Come with me." I looked behind me and saw Nate outside the store, keeping gaurd. His eyes flickered towards me, but I quickly turned my head and ran after the others.
        Mandy took each of our sizes, then came back with an assortment of dresses. She handed each of us a pile, then quickly pushed us into dressing rooms to try them on.
        The first couple dresses I tried on were long and poofy. They were very pretty, but I'm not really a big dress girl.
       The last dress I tried on was pale blue. It went all the way to the floor, and it had a small trail behind it. Instead of a sleeveless dress like all the others, this dress had beautiful lace sleeves that went down to my wrists. I twirled around while looking in the mirror smiling. This was defiantly the one.
       I opened the door and showed the girls my choice. "O my godddd! Mara you look amazing! You are most defiantly getting that one."
       I went back into the dressing room and took off the dress. When I came out, Mandy took the dress and said she would take to the front.
         I turned and saw Lexie wearing a blood red dress that had a sweetheart neckline, and jewels scattered on the top. The color made her midnight hair look amazing.
       "Lexie, you look hot." I told her. She grinned and flipped her around back dramatically. "Why, thank you."
        Lexie took off the dress and gave it to Mandy. Now that left Mazie.
      "Did u not find a dress?" I asked her.
      "Nah, I found one. I just want it to be a surprise."
       Lexie laughed, then looped her arm through ours. "Ok then. Let's pay, so we can head back and get ready."
        We met Mandy at the front desk. Mazie opened her purse and pulled out a credit card. "My brother will be paying."
       "Are you sure he won't get mad?" I asked hesitantly.
         She waved her hand nonchalantly. "Your his mate. That means everything that he owns is yours too." She handed Mandy the card.
      Mandy swiped the card, then handled us our bags. Mazie stuffed the card back into her purse. "Hope you guys have fun tonight."
       "Thanks Mandy." I said, waving. We left the store and met up with Nate.
        "You guys took forever." Nate whined. "You didn't have to take us." Mazie shot back. "Plus we're leaving anyways." Nate cheered and jumped around in a little dance.
        "You are so immature. How did you ever get the position of beta?" I asked, laughing. He stopped jumping and puffed out his chest, grinning.
       "Oh, I don't know, maybe because I'm amazingly attractive, charming, strong, smart, funny. Shall I go on?" Rolling my eyes, I pushed past him and began to walk to the exit.
       I heard Mazie and Lexie laughing behind me. Soon, they caught up to me, and we all piled into the car. Nate put it in drive, and pulled out of the parking lot, and onto the road.
       For the whole trip home, we discussed our hair and makeup for tonight. To be honest, although I'm not a dance type of girl, I'm actually really excited about tonight.