Chapter 2

I woke to my phone playing the theme song to kamisama kiss the second season, it was my ring tone, I shot from my bed and grabbed my phone thinking it was my mom but instead it was veggie aka Aina, she started squealing as I moved the phone from my ear and waited for a little bit "you done?" I asked as I flopped back in my bed with my arm out as my hair flew from my head and all around me "yes guess what!!" She yelled, great now I have a head ache, "what?" I asked I hated guessing it took up so much time "I have two tickets" she said now in a calm voice "to? Or rather for what?" I asked now confused out of my mind "COSPLAYING" was all she yelled in the phone as I jumped up out of my bed wanting to hug my phone "WHAT REALLY?!" I screamed. There was a sigh "yes really, it's today so I'll come get you, well more like mom will bring us" I jumped up and down "have I told you lately that I love you" I said to Aina as she giggled "yes like everyday" I giggled "ok well I have to get ready text me when you leave" I said Aina sighed "kids and their texting, what happened to the old fashion talking on the phone, what has this world come to?" Aina said as I laughed "just text me ya weirdo" I said as she giggled "okie dokie bye" with that we both hung up and I started to get ready.

After I got ready I got a text from Aina saying she was on her way, I grabbed my purse, my keys to the house and ran to my mothers room and got the emergency money more like the money for something like this, I grabbed the money as a note fell it. I picked it up and looked at it,

Dear Amane
If I'm gone and there is a cosplay on the go take this money and have fun also buy me something thank sweet heart see you when I get back
Love mom

I smiled and ran down to the house, mom is a big fan of anime too, I put my phone, phone charger just in case, and my keys in the purse just as Aina came. I ran to the door after making sure Balto had food, and put on my black vans and ran out the door locking it behind me before I ran down the steps and jumped, like literally jumped in the car, Aina had gotten out of the car and opened the back door for me I guess she knew what I was gonna do, I tend to have trouble opening car doors. There was this one time I tried to get in her car but I couldn't open it and I was trapped outside for like 6 minutes until Aina and her mother came out of the store laughing at my failed attempt to open the door.

I smiled at Aina as she closed the door and she got in, we both buckled up after her mother yelled at us to buckle up, she is REALLY strict on the safety rules. Me and Aina were particularly jumping in our seats as we got closer to the place, "I'm gonna be broke after this" I said as Aina giggled "me too" she agreed with me, her mom shot her a glare before turning to the rode again "don't go crazy and buy me something" her mom said as we smiled, yeah both our moms are big fans of anime aren't they the coolest?

We soon arrived to the anime convention, Aina got out of the car as I particularly opened the door and fell out, God I'm so excited, I laughed as I almost tripped over a stone on the ground "I'll come get the two of you at 9" Aina's mother said we nodded and waved as drove away. Aina turned to me "no making a fool of yourself" she ordered, welp there goes my fun, I sighed "fine" we started walking around, I kept holding onto Aina's arm as I tried to contain my excitement "geez Amane your making my arm go dead" Aina tried moving me away from her I giggled and moved from her "ok ok let's split up and met back to the place where your mom dropped us off to in 8 hours ok?" I said, Aina nodded and we went our separate ways.

Time skip

I walked back to the place Aina's mom dropped us off to with a bag of things I bought. As I got there I seen Aina she was holding a big bag as well, I laughed as I ran up to her "didn't your mom warn you not to come back broke?" I asked as she giggled "yes but I got her something so she would be ok with it" I sighed and nodded "whatever you say honey bunch" I laughed as Aina started dancing "damn you Amane now I have the cupcake song in my head" I laughed even more. After I had calmed down and Aina stopped singing and dancing to the cupcake song her mom showed up, we got in and she wasn't impressed to see that we had all that stuff bought "didn't I tell you not to come back broke?" Aina's mother said as she drove away from the place "but I got you something" Aina said in a sweet voice as she smiled at her mom, she sighed but continued to drive back to my place. Me and Aina started talking about the anime convention.

As me and Aina were talking something that I didn't expect happened, someone from the other side of the rode came over on our side "MOM" Aina yelled as she held out her hand holding unto the door and her mother I grabbed the door handle just as the car came crashing into us, making us flip over a few times, I was somehow thrown from the car and into a ditch. I heard ringing as I turned my head to look at the car reck soon I blacked out as I heard Aina and her mother screaming and sirens going off, am I dying like this?

Ok so here's the death part next will be the interesting part, sorry if it's a little boring, I'll try to spice things up in the next chapters.

Please vote and comment!