Chapter 26

I felt someone breathing on my face, I knew no one besides me because Ana slept in the bed and I slept on a air mattress on the floor so who was breaking on me. I open my eyes and nearly screamed my head off when I seen Ana had fell off the bed and was on top of me "ANA" I screamed, she woke up screaming and jumping on the bed. Only to mess the bed and fall flat on her face "oww Amane what happened last night?" Ana asked getting up and rubbing her nose "apparently you fell of the bed just to give me a heart attack the next day to wake me" I said getting up and stretching.

Ana grumbled something before she got up off the floor "I'm hungry" she said, I nodded "me too" we both walked out of the room and to the kitchen where we found kirihito's mother cooking breakfast. God love her, I walked to the table and sat down with Ana following me "here is your breakfast I'll be back after giving kirihito his breakfast" we nodded while stuffing our faces. Mrs. Mori walked out with a tray, hey I got her name now haha.

After breakfast me and Ana helped Mrs. Mori washed the dishes and clean up just a little bit, not a good idea because there were a few dusty places and I'm allergic to dust. I started sneezing like crazy and the roof of my mouth started to get starchy "oh dear are you ok?" Mrs. Mori asked looking at me. I nodded but when I sneezed again I shook my head "oh right Amane's allergic to dust" Ana said "oh! Come outside before it gets worst" mrs. Mori pushed me out the back door where a garden was "stay here I'll go get you something" she said before walking in the house.

I sighed and sat on the steps "stupid allergies why couldn't I be allergic to houses... I terrified of those things" I mumbled rapping my arms around my legs and laying my head on top of my knees. "Amane?" I jumped back a bit at and looked up to see kirihito or rather Akura ou in kirihito's body "ah? Nope this is and illusion your seeing" I said getting up "stop being difficult Amane" wow even I would have believed me am I loosing my touch to deceive people?! Nah. I walked up to him "you left that day! Why I could have stopped them?!" I yelled, wow I lost it didn't I? "No you couldn't have that was their plan all along they only said that because Eimi and you were there, I did some research on Eimi, she isn't a god but more or less she helps her mother rule the underworld. Her brother is ookuninushi" kirihito/Akura ou said. I dropped my jaw with widen eyes "wait what?! No wait that actually makes sense she was the one who brought me back to life and brought me to this world so yeah it makes sense" Akura ou sighed and face palmed.

"Amane I have some water for you" I jumped a bit at mrs. Mori's voice I turned to face her then back to say something to Akura ou but he was gone. What the I only turned around for like two seconds and poof he gone, wait never mind I know what he did. I sighed and turned back around to take the water from mrs. Mori, I took a few sips of the water "I think it would be better if you didn't go near dust again" mrs. Mori smiled at me before walking into the house "yeah good idea" I said following her. Once inside I noticed everything was good and there was no dust flying around, I also noticed Ana with a hand vacuum cleaner going around the just waving it in the air "ah? Ana Hun what are you doing?" I asked "making sure there's no dust in the air" I was afraid she would say something stupid.

After Ana cleaned the air of dust mrs. Mori came up to us "I'm going to the market now would you care to join me?" We nodded and started walking to the door and out of the house. We started walking down the street with mrs. Mori leading the way because we have no idea where we are going. I hit Ana's arm "what?" She asked/whispered "I met kirihito or rather Akura ou when I was outside before mrs. Mori came" I whispered so mrs. Mori couldn't hear me. Ana skipped a step before composing herself "really what happened?" She asked looking at me "he knew it was me, he told me something about what happened that day" I said looking ahead of me "really? What?" Ana asked "that day was planned out the only reason they said they wouldn't hurt Akura ou if he was nice was because me and Eimi was there.

Plus Eimi rules the underworld with her mother, ookuninushi is her brother" I said walking faster. Ana gasped "really? That explains a lot of what happened so they didn't care for you and Akura ou they only cared for themselves, but only Eimi cared for you two.... That's so sweet of her!" Ana squealed "yeah and I'm getting them back for that and I'm helping him get his body back" I said getting an evil look in my eyes.

"Ok but can you control fire?" Ana asked, damnit she's right! "No but I know someone who can help us" I smiled evilly "you've been with Akura ou too much your becoming like him and it's scary... The only one I know of that can control fire is Tomoe and I'm positive he will not help you" Ana said looking at mrs. Mori as she picked up a few things at the market. I noded "we have another person to help us and I'm sure she'll help" Ana looked at me with suspicion "who?" She asked "Eimi and her mother" I said looking at her with a smile on my face.

This is a long chapter haha hope you like it!

Vote and comment please!