Chapter 22

I slowed down to a walk when I felt I was getting close to where Eimi was, Eimi was in the forest where two trees collided together creating a arch. I made it to the arch and hid behind a tree when I saw a girl talking with a hooded woman, I'm guessing, I guess I'm not the only one who snuck out tonight.

I continued to watch them from behind a tree, I could hear what the girl was saying jut not the hooded person, apparently the girl wishes to see her mommy and daddy again, they had died in a car accident a few months ago. Wait what!? Could it be that the girls parents were the ones who ran into us that day? No it couldn't be its just my imagination. I watched a little more as the hooded person put her hand up to her hood, yes I get to see who you are, I leaned in more but stopped remembering in every show or movie when the person did this the tree would make a noise. I slowly moved back from the tree just enough to see the person and the girl, the hooded person pushed their hood back, I covered my mouth with both my hands my eyes wide as two golf balls.

I backed away slowly not to make any sound, there standing in front of the girl was Eimi, the real Eimi that sent me to that world a few months ago, she was actually here. I turned around not wanting her to know I was here and definitely not wanting to get caught and maybe ruining the chances of that little girl seeing her parents again.

Time skip

I made it back to my house and climbed the ladder that was still there, I still can't believe Eimi was here, I thought she was like a person that only helps dead people or close to death people. There called grim reapers or angels of death Amane how stupid are you, I face palmed myself as I stood on the roof of my house. I opened the window and climbed in, I walked over to where my clothes were to and changed into my pjs.

I walked over to my bed and removed the fake me, which were just a bunch of pillows, "Amane where were you?" I jumped a bit at Aina's voice "I was downstairs talking to mom for a bit" I tied right through my teeth. Aina hummed and went back to sleep, hopefully, I sighed and laid down in bed and soon drifted off to dreamland.

IT WAS EIMI!

Now what's gonna happen?

Vote and comment please!