Chapter 27

Me and Ana walked up this god forsaken mountain where mikage's shrine is "geez they couldn't find a higher mountain?!" Ana yelled, I giggled. We made it to the top and collapsed on the ground "did you fail already?" I lifted my head to see a smirking Tomoe, bish, "no" I sighed.

Me and Ana got up and started walking past Tomoe, Ana looked up and elbowed me "what?!" I asked/yelled "look he/she guy" she said, I face palmed. I grabbed Ana's arm and ran in where Nanami was with the monkey and Otohiko was, Ana sighed when we got inside, "little girl?!" Otohiko yelled at Ana. She just stood there with a blank face "what?!" Ana spat "who are you calling he/she guy?!" Otohiko threw his hands in the air.

I sighed and pushed both of them "enough just say why your here" I wasn't in the mood to deal with these two today after all I just lied to mrs mori about going to talk to my aunt that lived here, and try to get her to help me patch things up with my family. I was exhausted, "fine" they both huffed, Otohiko turned to Nanami and started talking about the whole gods summit, Nanami said she'll go and Tomoe got mad, the usual. I stepped in front of Nanami and Tomoe as they bickered back and forth "I'll go with Nanami and help her, Ana of course will be coming with us to make sure Nanami doesn't get into any trouble" I said with a stern look. Nanami and Tomoe stopped bickering and Otohiko looked at me in shock.

Tome of course was the first to object to this "no way! I'm not leaving Nanami in the hands of these two idiots!" I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him with a glare. "Please I'm better then you" I scuffed Ana and Otohiko coughed laughed at what I said "Tomoe stop Amane and Ana are good they will help me" Nanami said glaring at Tomoe. Tomoe looked at me and Ana, we put our arms around each other and smiled while nodding "ugh I'm gonna regret this, sure they can go" me and Ana high five each other "yes!" We said, Nanami laughed at us.

Time skip

Me and Ana giggled as mizuki showed that he won against Tomoe and was the one that will help me, Ana, and Nanami around the gods summit. "Mizuki is coming with us, Tomoe stay" I said treating him like a dog "who do you think you are?!" Tomoe yelled at me "Queen" I said flipping my hair in his face as I turned on my heel and walk away. Nanami and Ana laughed at me, "Tomoe Amane is right stay here so you can-" "just hold down the fort while we're gone okie dokie" Ana said cutting Nanami off. I nodded and laughed.

Time skip again

I can't believe Nanami, Ana and I can be so stupid, I sighed and face palmed as Ana was mouthing off at the God of war, "Ana enough" I said grabbing her shoulder and pulling her back from the god. Me and Ana had a little argument as Nanami talked to the war God "none of you at getting in!" He yelled and with that they were all gone. "He was crispy today" Ana said, me and Nanami burst into laughter "crispy?" We giggled out "yes now let's go" Ana said, me and Nanami sighed and started walking to find the place where the gods summit is held to.

So sorry for being late on my updates I was a bit busy to do a whole chapter, sorry

Please vote, comment and share thank you!