Chapter 7

I was soon down the hill and into the forest "Eimi where would Yukiji be?" I asked looking at the now fox form of Eimi "Amane dead ahead!" She yelled, I looked up to see Akura ou and Tomoe, shit, I jumped into a bush, did they see me? I ducked watching their feet walk by. I waited a few minutes before getting up and out of the bush, that was close, I sighed but widen my eyes when someone put their hand over my mouth, I'm dead, I shut my eyes tightly until I heard them talk "now your afraid" I tensed, it was Akura ou, damn my luck.

I struggled to get out of his grip but I'm weak, even a door could win against me, I stopped "done already it was amusing" I rolled my eyes, Akura ou removed his hand from my mouth, and soon spinning around to look at him. His gold eyes blazing with anger "sneaking out again you really think you'll win?" He gripped my arm, damn that hurts! I winced in pain hissing a bit "where are you going?" He asked digging his claw like nails on my arm, drawing blood. I whimpered a bit "bringing this back" I said hold up the crystal with my other hand, Akura ou's grip went tighter, God how strong is he?! I soon fell in front of him on my knees, feels like I bowing to him, his grip was removed from my arm.

I looked at my arm and saw blood running down it, Akura ou kneeled down in front of me, taking one of his clawed hands and putting his hand under my chin lifting my face up to look at him. Akura ou had a sinister grin on his face "it's in the other direction" he said, soon grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed a bit "PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled hitting him in the back, seems my courage is back, "no this is twice in one day... I should kill you but your fun so I'll keep you around... That doesn't mean I'll let you off so easily, you'll still be punished for this" I gulped and became mute "good girl" I honestly hope he's joking, but knowing him he's now, I'm dead.

Time skip

I jumped around the room dodging the things Akura ou was throwing at me for biting his finger, I swear to god if he goes to claw my face again I'm biting his whole hand off! "STOP MOVING WITCH!!" Akura ou yelled, I laughed "HELL NO!!" I screamed jumping over a few things before picking up a candle stick he threw at me. I soon threw it back at him but he dodged it "here I thought I liked you" I mumbled but covered my mouth with wide eyes, please tell me he didn't here that. Akura ou stopped and looked at me with a smirked "you what? Like me?" His smirk widen "liked" I corrected him and once again covered my mouth "oh" Akura ou turned around, I grabbed whatever was close to me and threw it at him but he dodged it again. He turned around "your gonna have to try harder then that to get me" he said before walking out of the room, I sighed and fell to the ground, I have a big mouth, I huffed laying back on the floor looking up at the ceiling.

Amane just admitted she liked Akura ou, what's gonna happen now?

Vote and comment please!