Chapter 20

Me and Eimi ran as fast as we could, since I'm used to running now, after all I had a few times when I would run from Akura ou. Soon me and Eimi came to a stop "we go through here" Eimi pointed to a gate "ok let's go" I said about to go in when I was stopped by the war God. "Get out of my way" I growled glaring daggers at him "not a chance, that demon is gone now" I stepped back a bit. Gone? No way it can't be too late!? I was planning on getting here in time! No! "No your wrong he is still there" I mumbled, I felt every muscle in my body weaken at what he said, he's joking!

"Amane he isn't joking" I snapped my head back to Eimi, the look on her face said she wasn't lying, her eyes had turned sad. She all together looked hurt and sad, "Eimi now you have to do your job" I turned around to see ookuninushi there "this was all your plan!? You said if he didn't hurt the humans he would be ok! And he didn't hurt the humans and he learned you understand them! You lied!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. Why am I crying I didn't know I loved him this much!

I quickly wiped away the tears that fell from my eyes, "Amane I guess I'll see you again if you ever get into trouble, but for now I have to send you back to your world" Eimi said walking up to me. I nodded, so after everything I've been through trying to help others this is what I get, I lost my life, I lost the love of my life, and now I'm being sent back to my world just to be back where I began. I sighed and looked up at the sky, I hate this world, "ok see you when I'm in trouble again Eimi" I looked down at her and smiled. Eimi smiled and nodded "ok bye Amane" Eimi laid her hand on my shoulder and I felt myself fall.

Everything went black and I felt like I was being poked by millions of tiny needles all around my body, I felt light then I felt heavy like tons of bricks being laid on top of me. "AMANE WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP!" That voice it sound familiar "she's been in a coma for a month but she's been missing for longer God only knows how long she has been in this state for" that voice I don't know. "Amane please wake up" that's another voice I know, I have to wake up now! I soon felt my eyes fly open the bright light shined in my eyes, I tried moving my hand but I couldn't. "AMANE! SHES AWAKE!" I felt someone hug me, once I adjusted to the lights in my eyes I hugged the person back, I know this girl "veggie" I mumbled. Aina pulled back with tears in her eyes with laughing "yeah Amane it's me veggie, I missed you!" She smiled while still crying "I missed you too Aina" I smiled at me and pulled her in a hug.

Soon I saw more people running in the room, one was Aina's mom, and the other was... My mom... I cried as she hugged me "mom I'm sorry I'm so sorry I missed you so much" I cried out. She hugged me tighter like she would lose me again "I don't care as long as you are back Amane I love you to the moon and back" she said kissing my forehead. I smiled and wiped my tears away, I missed my friends and my family, but I will not forget the times I had in the other world, I have to get back! I have to find him! I turned my head towards the window and looked out at the blue sky. I seen you when I left and now I see you again, can you help me out?

The end!

No I'm just kidding there is more where they came from!

What will happen now?

Vote and comment please! ^.^