Chapter 14

The next day me and Akura ou got ready to go to the village Eimi and ookuninushi had made us go to, well technically they never made us they just gave us a choice, ok maybe they did made us, I sighed and sat on the ground crossing my arms over my chest. I looked up to see Akura ou glaring down the path as we walk to the village "glare any harder and the path will catch on fire... What happened to Tomoe?" I said/asked, this is gonna get me a glare or worse "he fell in love with a human" Akura ou spat out "I'm human and you like me" I pointed out, what tell me I'm wrong?! "No your not" I laughed and almost fell on the ground.

I stopped laughing once I saw Akura ou was serious "wait you weren't kidding?!" I widen my eyes, what am I the tooth fairy!? I'm a fudging fairy that has fudging pixie dust, look come here guys I'll spread some fairy dust on you make you fly off to never land! I was watching way to many movies in my other life. I sighed as Akura ou helped me up "no I wasn't... Your different" I sighed in relief "so I'm all human but different... Thank the good gods because if I was some sort of fairy or yokai or even a god I'll throw a knife at Eimi, ookuninushi and you" Akura ou laughed, I shook my head and started walking again. Akura ou followed behind me grumbling on and on about humans, more like bad mouthing them.

I turned around, stood in front of Akura ou with my arms crossed "excuse me? What are you saying about humans?" I smiled with a deadly look in my eyes, Akura ou laughed a pinched my cheeks "your so adorable when your angry" he said to me like he was talking to a little child. I sighed and moved from him as I started rubbing my cheeks "do that again and you'll see adorable" I said turning on my heel and walking away still rubbing my cheeks "and can you please cut you fudging nails! They hurt my cheeks" I whined as I heard Akura ou behind me laughing. I thought for sure he would have fell on the ground from laughing so hard, man I knew I was funny but I didn't think I was this funny, I rolled my eyes just as we walked in the village.

I looked around at everyone as they stared in horror at Akura ou, oh so they know him, WELL DUUUUHH!! How stupid can I get, I sighed and tapped Akura ou's shoulder pointing to an inn or whatever they call it in this time. Akura ou sighed and twitched a little making the others jump a bit, Akura ou smirked, I sighed and grabbed his hand dragging him to the inn "your here to learn not scare geez your like a five year old" I said as we walked in. There the inn person thingy you know what I don't care, stared up at Akura ou totally ignoring me, rude, "umm? Excuse me?" I said waving my hand in front of his face "huh oh sorry would you like a place miss?" He ask d, well why else would I be here for? To bake cookies for girl guides? "Yes he will be with me as well" I said pointing to Akura who smirked. The person looked at me in shock "I would like to have a word with you miss" he said pointing off to the side, I nodded, oh geez.

I sighed at me and the person talked "you do know who he is right?" He asked with concern "oh no I thought he was a big apple pie that I was saving for my dinner... Duh I know who he is" I rolled my eyes "so you know what he is capable of?" I shook my head no "nope I don't because I'm so stupid... Yes I know what he is capable of" I sighed crossing me arms. I saw Akura ou walking up to us, he must have seen my frustrated face, "everything ok here?" Akura ou asked crossing his arms and smirking at the person "yes it's fine I'll get someone to show you two to your room as soon as I see if there are any available rooms" the man said walking over. I swear to god if he pulls a sorry there is no rooms available Imma gonna kick him, I sighed and grabbed Akura ou's hand again and walked over to the man.

He looked up a few times from a piece of paper then he finally spoke "good news there is a room available" he smiled, good he didn't pull a sorry there is no rooms available, I smiled at him "bad news is there is only one futon" ooohhh no no no I'm done, before I could say anything Akura ou spoke for me "we'll take it" I widen my eyes with a faint blush, I call the floor! I yelled in my head as the man nodded and walked with us to show us our room.

So sorry for the late update I was working hehe anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.
There are more coming up

What's gonna happen now? Will Amane take the floor or what?

Remember she is a stubborn girl

Please vote and comment thank you!