Chapter 30

Time skip back in mikage's shrine

Me and Aina (I've been saying her name wrong this whole time I'm so sorry guess) flopped around mikage's shrine being the lazy people we are and causing trouble for tomoe. I groaned "TOMOE!" I screamed as Aina covered her ears with her hands "WHAT?!" He yelled back at me "well you didn't need to yell at me" I said crossing my arms and looking like was was about to cry. Nanami came in and seen this "TOMOE!" She yelled at him, me and Aina high five each other before I shot up from my place on the floor "gotta go see ya" I said waving as I ran out the door and down the hill steps.

I stopped in front of the Mori household trying to catch my breath because I just had to run all the way here didn't I? I knocked on the door waiting for someone answer and kirihito's mother aka mrs mori opened the door. Once she saw me she smiled at me "is kirihito home?" I asked, she nodded "he's in his room studying" I nodded, studying on how to get akura ou's body back "ok may I go see him?" I asked, she nodded and took me to where he was in his room. She knocked on the door and kirihito opened the door looking at us "Amane is here to see you... If you need anything just come and tell me" she smiled before walking away. Either she meant to make it sound that bad or my dirty mind is active again, I sighed and turned to kirihito "can I come in?" I asked looking at him, he sighed and nodded before moving to the side letting me in.

I sighed sniffing a little, damn it if I'm getting the flue just as well to make my grave now "Amane are you getting sick?" Akura ou asked putting his hand on my forehead, he's so cold then again that body he's using is dead so it makes sense. I shook my head no "no probably just allergies" I sighed sniffing again "master kirihito we-" kirihito shot the masked yokai thingy a glare shutting him up "dude I know what you are doing remember I'm not from this world" I said looking at kirihito. He sighed and calmed down before walking over to a door and opening it, I walked over and looked over his shoulder to see a mirror like thing on the floor "wow" I said but almost jumped in kirihito's arms when I heard yatori behind me. Oh thank goodness it's just fur ball I sighed in relief "AMANE IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" He yelled at me "yup long time no see Yatori, also sorry for almost tripping over you back in that castle all those years ago" I smiled at him "oh it's ok I knew you were being cased so I didn't care" my smiled widen "oh thank goodness" I sighed in relief.

Good he didn't hold a grudge over it "umm? How do you two know each other?" Kirihito asked looking at us suspiciously. As Yatori told him how we knew each other and some stuff about akura ou all I did was cross my arms and nod not paying attention like usual. The mirror started to glow up making me grin "can I come with you?" I asked using my puppy dog eyes on kirihito "no" he said them Yatori started doing the same as we both annoyed kirihito to death. Kirihito gave in "fine come along if you want to, just keep up" he said before jumping in the mirror, me and Yatori high five each other before jumping in after him.

I sighed looking up at the rock kirihito was on looking down at us as Yatori continued to talk to himself, I groaned grabbing his head and turning it towards kirihito's direction. His eyes lighted up "oh there you are kirihito " he said, you wasn't looking very hard Yatori, I sighed crossing my arms. Kirihito sighed getting down off the rock and started walking away from us, I walked besides him as Yatori walked behind us talking about akura ou in praise. This time I didn't zone out I wanted to know what he'd say about me "Akura ou had a partner with him, a fox, the two would be-" blah blah blah ok now say something about little old me because I'm fabulous "Akura ou also fell in love with a human girl, she's standing next to you now, anyway but the two had betrayed him by leaving him" I growled and turned around but kirihito beat be to it and started yelling at him.

I sighed and stared up at the fire mountain, who the underworld person whatever people calls her wasn't kidding it is a fire mountain! I'm doomed "hey Amane are you coming back with us?" Yatori asked. I turned around and shook my head "no I'll meet you later on" I smiled at him as he and kirihito left. Ok so I'm an idiot I didn't drag Tomoe with me and i don't know how to put out a fire mountain, great just great. I sighed for the tenth millionth time so far "you made it this far" I jumped turning around to see Eimi there "thank goodness it's just you" I said, she crossed her arms "glad to see you too... Anyway need help?" She asked with a smile. I nodded and she walked besides me, I swear if she pulls a let my people pass I'm gonna love it, but instead Eimi started talking to the fire. That's it this world makes you crazy and I have a talking fox to prove it, wow that sounded crazy, I widen my eyes as the fire was gone "Eimi did I mention I love you?" I asked hugging her "maybe" she said laughing before bringing out Akura ou's body.

Wow all these years and his clothes stayed, thank goodness, if it didn't I'm not bringing it back with me, I looked at Eimi "need help getting back?" She sighed, I smiled nodding "ok let's go" she said as light engulfed us. I closed my eyes before opening them to see I was in kirihito's room with one masked man, Yatori and kirihito staring at me with shock. I smiled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I yelled making them sigh "wait no that's not it... I mean SURPRISE! Yeah that's it" I laughed moving to the side showing them the surprise I have here. But I'm pretty sure they already knew "how did you?" Kirihito asked walking up to akura ou's body "Eimi remember" I said giggling, now how do we get his soul in his body. I did not think this through, but honestly I didn't think I'd get this far.

Hope you liked this chapter!
Vote, comment, and share please and thank you