Chapter 18

It's been a day and a half since I saw Akura ou, Eimi has visited me a few times due to me staying in the inns room that we shared, she's with me now as I sat on the bed looking at the floor "Amane lets go out and get some food, I'm tired I having to bring you food so let's go out" Eimi smiled at me. She told me she and ookuninushi hasn't heard any word of Akura ou casing trouble in a human village. I sighed and looked at her in her human form "are you sure you never heard anything of Akura ou yet?" I asked, Eimi sighed and sat besides me "I've told you for the five hundred time, we and the other gods hasn't heard anything about Akura ou, I don't know if he's alive" Eimi said looking sad.

I sighed, of course not Akura ou is sneaky and if he doesn't want to be found he'll make sure he's not found, something he has in common with Tomoe, I got up off the bed and walked over to the door "let's go get some food Eimi" I said looking behind me with a bright smile on my face. Why be sad? Tomorrows the last day and if he's not back by that time and hasn't done anything mean, Eimi told me I had to live with the gods and help them out when they needed it. Eimi smiled and walked up to me "yes let's" I laughed and opened the door as we walked out.

Me and Eimi walked down the streets looking for a good decent place to eat to, nothing stood out for us "how about that place" Eimi said smiling like she had something planned, I raised my eyebrow with a questionable look. She pointed to a little shop much like the one where Nanami and Akura ou went to when they met each other one time, I sighed and looked back at Eimi "what do you have planned?" I asked. Eimie put her finger up to her mouth and smiled "now that's a secret" she said before skipping over to the shop, I rolled my eyes and walked up to the shop.

Eimi sat on my right as I sat on her left, I face her and saw she had a big grin on her face "Eimi what are you plotting?" I asked looking at her with a tell-me-now-or-I'll-kill-you look. She started laughing her head off, I sighed and I felt someone put their hands over my eyes I gasped and spun around. I widen my eyes and smiled "AKURA OU!" I yelled before hugging him. Akura ou laughed "nice one Eimi" I pulled from the hug "wait you two planned this!" I yelled, the two of them laughed. "The whole me getting mad wasn't planned I was actually mad, but I calmed down after a few hours of walking around the forest and going in and out of villages just looking at the humans to their own thing. I left and was going to come back but I remember per what I said to you and was afraid you would hate me, Eimi found me and we made a plan even the gods were in on it" Akura ou explained, my hair covered my face and a dark aura surrounded me.

Eimi laughed nervously and Akura ou stepped back from me "you two are so mean" I started crying, Eimi widen her eyes and so did Akura ou "whaaa Amane don't cry we're sorry" Eimi said hugging me "Amane I'm sorry" Akura ou hugged me as well. I started laughing "got you two" they sighed and pulled away "not nice" they crossed their arms over their chest and huffed. I laughed at them.

Eimi soon composed herself and went dead serious "now that that's out of the way... Tomorrow you will be taken back to the gods world to discuss what will happen" I nodded "ok sound good to me" Akura ou said, I sighed, Eimi nodded and got up off the stool and walked away. I looked at Akura ou "I have a bad feeling about this" I said, he nodded in agreement. Is there more to this then mets the eye?

Hey sorry for the late update! I've been busy with school!

What's gonna happen now!

Vote and comment please!