Chapter 1:Encounter

Moving here from Japan has been the worse, everyone is the same, their looks are more important than anything.

School really sucks, I wish I didn't have to go, the only one I'm willing to go for is my one and only friend Yoona. She's always been there for me, she even convinced her parents to let her move to Seoul with me after my parents died in that tragic accident. Why did they have to leave so soon?

When I walk through the doors of my highschool I see one of the notorious and fearsome gangs. Kim Namjoon, ( goes by the name Rap Monster), is the leader, who happens to be the scariest one of the group. Followed by Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung (goes by V), Min Yoongi (goes by Suga), Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok(J-Hope or Hobi), and finally, probably the nicest one of the group, Jin.
Their group name is BTS.

I was lost in thought when I accidentally bumped into someone. I look up to see who it was, great just what I needed, I bumped into the leader of BTS.

I see everyone's eyes grow wide as they all scattered like little ants.

I just rolled my eyes, I don't have time to deal with this right now.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you, I was in my own thoughts and not paying attention to where I was going. Please excuse me." I quickly bow in apology.

I want nothing more to get out of here right now.

After I apologized I go to leave his presence, but before I could I feel him grip my wrist. He pushes me against the lockers with force.

That really hurt, I didn't let it show though, I just glared at him. What's his problem?

He places both of his hands on either side of me to block me from going anywhere.

"That was very bold of you little lady. What's your name," he asks me.

"My name is not of importance to you. Look, I already apologized, so if you can't accept it then that's your problem, not mine. Now if you would be so kind to move out of my way, I have a class to get to," I retorted.

"Come on man, she really did apologize, there's no need to cause a commotion," Jin intervened while placing a hand on his left shoulder.

Rap Mon punches the locker inches from my face. If he had moved over a couple of inches he would've hit me. Chills shivered down my whole body, causing my legs to want to give out on me as fear overtook my body.

I was literally shaking like a leaf, this has to be one of the scariest moments of my life. Why did I have to talk back? I seriously have an attitude problem.

"Don't let me see you in these hallways again."

He just threatened me. Who does he think he is to threaten me like that? I just glare at him as he walks away from me, I hope I never have to see him again.

Him and his crew finally leave my presence. The other members just give me death stares as they walk past.

That was a perfect way to start off the school day.

I head to class, hopefully I can get this scary experience out of my mind. I never want to see them again, who knows what he'll do if we ever crossed paths again.

Can lunch hurry up, I just don't want any contact with people right now.

*****-------------------------------******
Namjoon Pov

"Don't you think that was a bit much? What if something happened to her," Jin starts questioning me.

"She shouldn't have crossed paths with me. If you're so worried about her why not become her personal body guard then?"