Chapter 11: Date

Saturday

Jin's Pov

*Ding Dong*

I hear the doorbell as I walk towards the kitchen. Maybe I should see who it is, since Sakura's still getting ready.

Carl: "Hello young man, whom might you be?"

Kevin: "Hello, my name is Eric, I'm here for Sakura."

"She's still getting ready, why don't you come in and wait for her?"

"Thank you, sorry for the intrusion."

"It's not an intrusion at all. Please come in and sit down."

He bows another thank you and walks in. So this is that infamous Eric? I see the other guys come down the steps, one by one they take glances at the stranger.

I whisper to them, "That's Eric, Sakura's date."

Suddenly their faces start scrunching up. Out of the corner of my eye I see Sakura coming down. She's in a miniskirt with leggings, a crop top, and a leather jacket with a pair of white converse. Her hair is in a high ponytail, and she has on minimal make-up. She looks stunning.

She passes by us giving all of us a quick glance.

Sakura: "I didn't keep you waiting long, did I?"

The boy quickly jumps to his feet, taking in the sight of her. She looks away shyly while blushing.

Eric: "Ummm, n-n-not at all. Y-y-you look b-b-beautiful."

I see her lips curl up as she slightly smiles.

Sakura:Speaks Softly "Thank you. We probably should get going. Masters, I'll see you all later."

She quickly bows to us as she exits the door.

Youngjae: "Please, I can't see them lasting more than a week. His line was so cheesy."

Suga: "She was drop dead gorgeous though."

Jungkook: "That she was. Made me want to take her to my room and slowly undress her as she moaned for me."

"You guys need to stop. This is her social life, we cannot interfere with it at all."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sakura's Pov

We arrived at the amusement and went straight for the games. Even though we didn't win anything we still had a lot of fun playing them.

Eric was scared to go on a few rollercoasters, but after insisting constantly, he finally agreed. He was screaming the entire time, while I was laughing and putting my hands up.

He drags me into a haunted house, I cling unto him tightly. I hate dark and scary places. Every corner we turned someone that was dressed up jumped out at us, causing me to scream. At one point one of them chased us. After we got out of the haunted house I sat down to catch my breath. Eric sat next to me with a lemonade in his hand.

"Sorry, was that too scary for you?"

"No, I'm fine."

Stranger: "Eric, who is she?"

Eric: "Minah?! She's just a friend, her name's Sakura. Since you had work today I invited her out."

Minah: "So you're not cheating on me?"

Eric: "Why would I, I only have eyes for you honey."

Minah: "If you say so. I have to get back to work, it was nice meeting you, maybe we can hang out sometime."