Chapter 8: Birthday Party

Yoona's Pov

Today's the day that Sakura finds out I'm back to be with her. I just hope she accepts me back.

V: "Hey babe, everything ready?"

I look to my boyfriend and gave him a reassuring smile. "Of course it is, you didn't think I slacked off like the rest of you, now did you?"

He chuckled nervously giving me my answer.

I playfully punch his arm while rolling my eyes, trying to make it seem like I was annoyed. This guy I swear, I hate him yet I love him at the same time.

How did I wind up getting with a bad boy anyway? I always thought I would stay away from people like him, after what I've been through with bad boys in the past, but I just couldn't resist him when I came back.

V: "What ya thinking about?"

His eyes are piercing through me while his face is just inches away from mine.

I become flustered and hide my face behind the clipboard that I'm holding. He just simply lowers the clipboard and smirks at me.

"Oh nothing important really, just hoping that Sakura will be pleased with everything."

V: "Are you sure that's all you're thinking about?"

He grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him. I yelp at the sudden movement.

He goes to my neck, I can feel his hot breath on it when he chuckled softly. His lips presses against my neck, causing me to drop my head back as soft moans escape me.

"Oh how I love when you moan for me, it turns me on so much," he whispers in a husky voice.

"I-I-I think w-w-we sh-sh-should get everything else ready," I stutter out of embarrassment.

I quickly back away from V before things got out of hand. I can feel myself blushing as my heart is pounding loudly.

Truth is, I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to feel his touch on me, I wanted to feel him bring me pleasure.

"Awww, you're no fun." He pouts at me, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Really Tae, we have to get everything ready for the venue, there's still a lot to do before the party tonight. After the party is over you can do what ever you want to me." I clasp my hand over my mouth, shocked at what I just said.

He gave me such a seductive look as he backed me against the wall. He leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Do you mean it?"

Unable to speak I just nod my head yes. He pulls back to stare at my lips as he bites his.

He leans in to kiss me ever so passionately and aggressively. My lips desparately moving with his, making my body get hot and weak. He slowly backs away, looking pleased with himself, leaving me breathing heavily.

"There's a lot more where that came from. I'll have you screaming my name in pleasure baby girl."

With that he walks away. I'm so stunned right now, I mean I can't believe he has this kind of effect on me. Why did I get with him?

He's the only boy to make my heart flutter the way it does when just looking at him. I've had past boyfriends before, but none gave me the butterflies in my stomach like he does.

Suga: "That was a sight to see."

I jumped at the sudden voice next to me. "Suga, you startled me!"

Suga: "Sorry not sorry sweet cheeks. So you're going out with him of your own free will now?"

"You already know I am, why do you even have to ask?"