Chapter 14: Getting Released

Sakura's Pov

Dr: "Okay Sakura, you're free to go, if you feel any pain be sure to tale the medication that I prescribed you. Try to get as much rest as possible, take care."

"Thank you so much for taking care of me doctor." I bow in thanks to the doctor as I leave the hospital.

After a week in the hospital I finally get to go home. I didn't tell any of the guys any updates, nor have they come to check up on my progress. Did they really blame me for what happened? Eh, not my problem, Eric had it coming. Do I feel bad, a little. Do I regret beating him, not in the slightest. I'm actually glad I haven't lost my strength.

On my way home I come across a gym, I didn't know this was here. I walk in to be greeted by friendly employees who show me around the gym and how each equipment works. Working out here will help me release so much stress, so I decided to sign up for a membership. I'll start working out tomorrow, but for now I have to get home.

The quietness of my walk home is very soothing, you could just hear nature all around you. I finally get to the house, my heart beating so fast in my chest. What am I so nervous about, if anything I'll drop kick all of them if I have to. Who am I kidding, that won't happen, there's 14 of them and one of me, although I did beat up that group of muggers by myself, so maybe I'll have a chance.

Let me just get this over with, I take a big gulp while opening the door. As soon as I walk in I see V and Yoona in the living room along with Jackson, Mark, and Jin. They look over at the door to see who has come into their house.

Jackson: "So you're out of the hospital now? Why didn't you update us?"

Yoona: "How are you feeling?"

V: "If you had told us you were being released today we would have sent someone to pick you up."

Mark: "It's good to see you're feeling better."

Jin: "What were your instructions from the doctor upon your release?"

They just bombarded me with questions, leaving me uncomfortable. This is just all too much, I don't want to deal with this right now, I just want to lay on my comfy bed and drift off to dreamland.

"Well, the doctor gave me medication to take in case I have any pain, and he said to not overwork myself and to get plenty of rest. Other than that I'm good. Oh, every other day I'm going to be gone for a few hours."

Namjoon: "How come?"

"Um, I joined a gym, I need to keep my strength up."

JB: "I thought you're supposed to rest up?"

Can these guys seriously stop popping up out of nowhere, it's giving me the creeps.

"I am, but this will also help me build up a little strength to help me be my full self again."

Jungkook: "What if you start to overwork yourself?"

"I think I know my own limits." That came out a little too sarcastically.

Youngjae: "Not our problem if you hurt yourself again."

I just mentally roll my eyes as I begin to go up the stairs to my room.

Namjoon: "Wait there's something you need to know."

I turn around to look at him. What could he possibly want to tell me now?

Namjoon: "Both Kevin and Eric have decided to join our gang, Eric has requested you to be his personal maid for an entire day and you will do just that. I don't know what day he wants you, but whatever day it is you will oblige whatever commands he has for you, is that understood?"